What's new

Who will be the Jazz's MVP this season?

Who will be the Jazz's MVP this season?

• Total voters
I've moved from New Zealand to Thailand and I'm embarking on a filmmaking career (my life long dream) .. haha..

And before you ask, no, it's not onlyfans.. LOL ..
Too bad, I would have subscribed. ;)

But congrats and good luck!

I went with Fontecchio. I think he has a lot of upside and will hopefully fall under Luka's 'it's easier to score in the NBA' belief.

Of course, Sexton and Markannen are going to score in droves as well.

MVP in terms of traditional stats will be Sexton.
MVP in terms of + / - will be Vanderbilt

I liked what Numberica said though. MVP as far as team goals (losing a lot of games) will be THT.

Tom Chambers 2.0
Lauri is maturing. I can see why Cavs fans will miss him.

He looked like a Brook Lopez had a one night stand with Dirk and they had a love child. Not as sweet a shooter as Dirk. Not as unathletic as Brooks. Some of each of their qualities. Meelikee.

I'd guess that it's Sexton, he'll have the ball in his hands basically all the time and should be near the top of the league in scoring

Depends on what you want this team to be this season. If it is a team that could fight for a play in spot, and attract Myles Turner in UFA next offseason, then its either Sexton or Markannen leading an offensive unit that can win. But if it is them taking a tank ride, I guess you have to let Fontechhio play like you only love once.

Markannen, Sex-Ed

If we keep Malik I could see him being that guy too, or THT. Everyone's down about this season being a blunder but I'm excited to see the new guys develop.

Vandy(O) is going to be one of my favorites though. I'm hyped.