What's new

Who will be the Jazz's starting PG in 3 years?

Who you got?

• Trey Burke

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Raul Neto

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Dante Exum

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Burke will be the PG while Dante is playing combo guard playing mainly SG. Burks and Kanter will leave, Hayward will be the main option while his shooting percentage is gonna be falling down. Gobert will grow up fast, be matured and gonna be our goalkeeper.

Burke will be the PG while Dante is playing combo guard playing mainly SG. Burks and Kanter will leave, Hayward will be the main option while his shooting percentage is gonna be falling down. Gobert will grow up fast, be matured and gonna be our goalkeeper.

Why play guys out of position just to keep a job open for a slow, poor-shooting, undersized waste of a draft pick?

Lindsey reached for Trey; he seemed the best player on the board at #9 and the Jazz traded up to get him. It was a lousy selection. I agree with sojodave. If Exum isn't the starting PG in 3 years, he's a bust. Burke will not be around to sign another contract. Replacing his 38% shooting and molasses-style playmaking will be easy in the next draft or free agency. He might even be dealt as soon as the 2015 trade deadline. Hayward, Burks and Hood is a very good trio at SG/SF; there is no reason to give Exum any minutes at the wing.

I believe in Burke to make impact this year to show his potential. Dante is Kanter type player who is a big potential but really not ready to play in this league. He really needs long long time to adoptate NBA style which means keeping himself out of foul problem, easy turnovers, mediocre shooting etc. I was defending smart draft instead of Dante but what can you do as a fan? wait and try to be patient.