What's new

Who will finish higher in All NBA team this year?

Who will finish higher in the All NBA team this year?

• Lauri

• Don

• Neither will make it

• Even

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don will. They are winning. We are not. Simple. Also just the appearance of it all, Don is a more visible established star. Lauri is breaking out. Lauri might sniff the 3rd team. Don is a likely 2nd team selection.
It’s not like the jazz are 15 games under 500 and he’s the only Allstar caliber player on the team. Mitchell has much more help.
I think Lauri will get 2nd since KD hasn’t played enough.
No way he goes over KD, maybe if he only played a third of the games. He’s played exactly half. He’ll go over Lauri 100%.

Kawhi/Durant/LeBron won’t make any due to games played in my opinion. I think Lauri is a lock at forward along with Giannis, Tatum, Randle, Butler and the final one may go to Siakam or JJJ if Brown is counted as a guard if not it will go to Brown.
I disagree on Durant and LBJ. I think they are locks… well for sure LBJ. I’m pretty confident Durant gets in the nba still kisses the ground he walks on and I think Leonard still has a shot. Guys like Markkanen tend to get overlooked even if he is a great nba story and guys take note of it. Guys like Durant and LBJ carry a ton of weight with the sportswriters.

This is how I see it right now.

1st team
C- Embiid
F- Giannis
F- Tatum
G- SGA
G- Luka

2nd team
C- Jokic
F-Randle
F- Jaren Jackson
G- Curry
G- Lillard

3rd team
C- Sabonis
F- Jimmy Butler
F- Lauri
G- Fox
G- Mitchell
I cant find fault with any of that.

1st team
C- Embiid
F- Giannis
F- Tatum
G- SGA
G- Luka

2nd team
C- Jokic
F-Randle
F- Jaren Jackson
G- Curry
G- Lillard

3rd team
C- Sabonis
F- Jimmy Butler
F- Lauri
G- Fox
G- Mitchell
Curry will be tough to have ahead of Fox/Mitchell with games played factoring in. Could go either way depending on how voters rank games played.

The Finnisher has to be the MIP unless he gets snubbed, but I doubt he is first team all nba or even 2nd team unless he takes over right now and goes off for a couple 50 spots to end the season with a tiocket punched for the play in, and I bet Don is at least 2nd team because the Cavs are 4th in the East already and he is basically why

FWIW

Donovan not found in KIA MVP Ladder top 15 but Lauri is there despite our record (2nd week in a row with Lauri there and no Don).

I think Julius Randle might be the most overrated player in the league.

Great stats though, can't argue that.
It's a rollercoaster at the very least from hearing Knicks fans talk about him. He had the incredible All-NBA season two years ago where he shot .400 for 3, and then a relative stinker last season where I saw Knicks fans ******** on him constantly.

Honestly don't watch him enough to know

1st team
C- Embiid
F- Giannis
F- Tatum
G- SGA
G- Luka

2nd team
C- Jokic
F-Randle
F- Jaren Jackson
G- Curry
G- Lillard

3rd team
C- Sabonis
F- Jimmy Butler
F- Lauri
G- Fox
G- Mitchell
I'd take Lauri over Randle any of the week, twice on Sundays.

1st team
C- Embiid
F- Giannis
F- Tatum
G- SGA
G- Luka

2nd team
C- Jokic
F-Randle
F- Jaren Jackson
G- Curry
G- Lillard

3rd team
C- Sabonis
F- Jimmy Butler
F- Lauri
G- Fox
G- Mitchell
Jokic is exceeding his last MVP year in nearly every statistical category and the nuggets are on top in the west. He should be 1st team, not Embiid.