2-Gobert
3-Hood
4-Rubio
I hope to see over 10ppg production from the following as well
DM
JJ
Exum
Ingles

Anything extra would be cake. If all of them can at least break the 10pt mark, that will get us in the 90-100 range.
I may be drinking the koolaid, because 90-100 sounds like a stretch, but individually I think they all can.
I didn't even add Burks in there.

Surprised to see Mitchell so far down on people's lists. If he gets playing time he's going to score. He is so fast he's going to make his own shots and if his shot is hot look out. Hopefully Hood and Favors lead the list but I think Mitchell is going to be #3. Then there's Rudy who could lead it all if he keeps improving. But it's Mitchell that I'm most interested to see.

If Hood is the leading scorer then this team won't average 70 ppg. I think they'll be lucky to not set a franchise low in ppg. Next season is going to suck ***.

Probably should just jump on that new team right now to make it easier for you, whomp whomp.

How do you measure how much a season sucks ***? By how much **** is in or around your mouth after the season is over?

How will this compare to last year's season that you claimed also sucked ***?

Surprised to see Mitchell so far down on people's lists. If he gets playing time he's going to score. He is so fast he's going to make his own shots and if his shot is hot look out. Hopefully Hood and Favors lead the list but I think Mitchell is going to be #3. Then there's Rudy who could lead it all if he keeps improving. But it's Mitchell that I'm most interested to see.

If Mitchell is our leading scorer than most likely our season fell apart due to injuries and other issues and we went full tank. If its a good leading scorer than we have the best player since Lebron to come out in the NBA, maybe better than Lebron. That seems pretty unlikely.

If Mitchell is our leading scorer than most likely our season fell apart due to injuries and other issues and we went full tank. If its a good leading scorer than we have the best player since Lebron to come out in the NBA, maybe better than Lebron. That seems pretty unlikely.

Barring a disastrous injury-ridden season with 25 wins, Mitchell will get 20ish minutes a game and suffer from rookie inefficiency. I think Gobert is likely to be our highest scorer. Maybe Hood if he takes a ton of shots, or Favors if he regains his form from 2 years ago.

If Mitchell can do that with a decent level of efficiency I would be thrilled! How awesome would that be?

If Mitchell could do that with impressive defense, as a rookie, he would likely end up being an all-time great. He'd be more complete than Dwayne Wade.

I would say:

1. Hood
2. Gobert
3. Rubio
4. Favors
5. Johnson
6. Exum
7. Mitchell
8. Ingles
9. Sefolosha
10. Jerebko
11. Udoh
12. Burks
13. Neto
14. O'Neale
15. Bradley
Pretty damn good list.

If Hood is the leading scorer then this team won't average 70 ppg. I think they'll be lucky to not set a franchise low in ppg. Next season is going to suck ***.
Broken record

Rudy's offensive production will continue to be tied to the proficiency of the players on the perimeter, so Hood better be ****ing righteous, and in that case, both of their numbers will benefit.

But I'm going with Hood. We really need him, Mitchell, or Dante to break out if we want this iteration of the Jazz to be anything more than an exercise in treadmilling.

Gobert is the only player I'm 100% positive will get over 32 mpg, which probably gives him a big scoring advantage.

Just look at the history of rookies....

Rookies are never the leading scorers on good teams.

Anything extra would be cake. If all of them can at least break the 10pt mark, that will get us in the 90-100 range.
I may be drinking the koolaid, because 90-100 sounds like a stretch, but individually I think they all can.
I didn't even add Burks in there.

The Jazz only have one season on record since '74-'75 of less than 90 points per game. Sloan's grind it out 42-40 2004 season masterpiece where they played so damn slow it would make the Ty Corbin haters puke.

Probably should just jump on that new team right now to make it easier for you, whomp whomp.

How do you measure how much a season sucks ***? By how much **** is in or around your mouth after the season is over?

How will this compare to last year's season that you claimed also sucked ***?

Utah just lost the biggest offensive magnet that took pressure off everyone and made Rudy in particular more effective offensively. Most of you chew too much **** with your heads crammed in your *** to realize the effect Hayward had. He's gone, there's nobody to replace the coaching focus that opposing teams had on Hayward. Hood? LMAOGTFO.

They lost Hill, they gained Rubio. Outside of contract amounts that's a wash at best. I'm probably taking Hill in almost any scenario over can't shoot Rubio. Hill's metrics are better.

Ingles signing? Great. But the guy is a 7 point per game player. Favors, Hood, and Burks can't/won't stay healthy and aren't enough to push the needle anyway, and there is no other production on the team outside of Johnson. This team is going to let you all down. Have fun with a 42 win season and not lucking out on a Griffin injury getting us out of a first round bust, with Hayward.

Lol

I will buck the trend and say Mitchell.

If you think a rookie is going to come in and average 18 in a tough tough conference you must be drunk or sipping the kool aid in a major way. The answer is most likely Hood since he will get the touches. That also shows lacking an alpha sign in offense. Hayward was closest thing jazz had on offense cuz Gobert is a defensive force but a liability in offense. So Jazz will most likely have 12 different players who are the high scorer in games. LOTS of role players no alpha on offense and playing in a loaded West things are not looking good for utah. Wouldn't shock me if they were in bottom 3 of West at end of season

Actually it is just what I hope to see...but realistically I think it will be Rudy.

But I would love to see:

Mitchell - 18 ppg
Rudy - 16 ppg
Hood - 16 ppg
Favors - 14 ppg

That would be awesome.

In the loaded West a rookie getting 18, thank you for playing try again

Spot on

Utah just lost the biggest offensive magnet that took pressure off everyone and made Rudy in particular more effective offensively. Most of you chew too much **** with your heads crammed in your *** to realize the effect Hayward had. He's gone, there's nobody to replace the coaching focus that opposing teams had on Hayward. Hood? LMAOGTFO.

They lost Hill, they gained Rubio. Outside of contract amounts that's a wash at best. I'm probably taking Hill in almost any scenario over can't shoot Rubio. Hill's metrics are better.

Ingles signing? Great. But the guy is a 7 point per game player. Favors, Hood, and Burks can't/won't stay healthy and aren't enough to push the needle anyway, and there is no other production on the team outside of Johnson. This team is going to let you all down. Have fun with a 42 win season and not lucking out on a Griffin injury getting us out of a first round bust, with Hayward.

Gobert is the only player I'm 100% positive will get over 32 mpg, which probably gives him a big scoring advantage.

Plus he'll touch the ball a lot. He'll have 3 people feeding him the ball as he takes over some of Hayward's shot attempts. It'll be interesting to see how well he passes and facilitates in our offense this year. Also, he's likely to lead the team in FTAs.

The Jazz only have one season on record since '74-'75 of less than 90 points per game. Sloan's grind it out 42-40 2004 season masterpiece where they played so damn slow it would make the Ty Corbin haters puke.

Well 8 regular contributors would be nice, but add in scrub minutes for 9-12 and the total team ppg should be near 100. I would think they will average around 96-98 ppg as a team early and 98-101 once they get rolling. Injuries would once again throw a wrench into things, but we have to plan for them.

Yeah, but you thought Hayward sucked and the Jazz sucked last year so...

Rubios projected metrics are better than Hills. Also Hill missed half of last season.

Favors, Hood, and Burks can't/won't stay healthy

I guess we will have to find out next year.

I know you like to be negative for attention so keep it up.

I hope you get to enjoy a suck *** season next year. All the **** in your mouth you can handle.