What's new

Who would you put into the Warriors?

Who would you put in the Warriors if you had a chance?

• Total voters

addictionary

If you had a chance who would you put into the Warriors?

What would be the effect of putting in a player that is known for hero-ball?

Please choose the answer that you think would add the most to the efficiency and winning.

(for mobile: check out the poll in the desktop site.)

But how can I add winning to a team that doesn't lose?

But seriously of those options I'm thinking Hakeem. Decent midrange J to fit into their system, can run with them just fine, and slots into one of their weaker positions (C and SF). I'd heavily debate Robinson vs Hakeem as well though, even better in transition and I always thought he was a hair better defensively as well (both all time greats in that respect), so with being in a situation where he wouldn't have to carry the scoring load I could see him being a better option than Hakeem.

Bird. Great player, shooter, passer, team player and all about winning.
Curry
Klay
Bird
Barnes
Draymond

I was between Bird and Hakeem and ultimately voted the latter because he would add an element that the team currently does not have. Imagine the open shots those three point shooters could get with Hakeem, who was a great, great passer, down low.

Jordan would be my first choice, even if they have bigger needs he is the best player. Put Jordan at the SF and Klay and Steph will have crazy open shots. Jordan is also an elite defender, great shooter, great passer and can take games over at will.

Any of the great defensive and shooting big men would make this team really good.

Lebron or Magic at the SF/PF or even C spot would also make this team incredibly great.

Pretty much any HOF player makes this team much better.

Jordan would be my first choice, even if they have bigger needs he is the best player. Put Jordan at the SF and Klay and Steph will have crazy open shots. Jordan is also an elite defender, great shooter, great passer and can take games over at will.

Any of the great defensive and shooting big men would make this team really good.

Lebron or Magic at the SF/PF or even C spot would also make this team incredibly great.

Pretty much any HOF player makes this team much better.
This.
It's jordan for any team at any time.

Even if you asked what player would I add to jordans bulls teams to make them better...... The answer is another jordan.

I think a team of 5 michaels jordans would probably be the best team of all time