What's new

Who would you root for?

royzzz

2011 NBA Finals - assuming they will be the one who will reach the finals:

Lakers with Kobe, Pau Gasol, Artest or Heat - you know who they are.

Lakers. LeBron is the biggest douche in sports after what he did to Cleveland. Frontrunning ******.

Bill Simmons said it best, Jordan would have wanted to beat Wade. LeBron wants to play with him.

Lakers. LeBron is the biggest douche in sports after what he did to Cleveland. Frontrunning ******.

Bill Simmons said it best, Jordan would have wanted to beat Wade. LeBron wants to play with him.

This.

I'll just add I don't think the Heat will win it this year. Their bench is weak as is their interior defense. Bynum, Gasol, and Odom should be able to destroy them inside and Kobe and Artest are competent enough to semi-slow down Wade and Lebron.

Miami. Wade is pretty likable. I used to like LeBron but the way he went out of his way to screw his hometown....

I hate the Lakers and more the fact they are shoved up our asses every national game.

Miami for now at least.

As jazz fan, how can you ever rationalize rooting for the ****ing lakers. Its like rooting for the dude that ****ed your Mom when your Dad was on a business trip.

How did Lebron "screw his hometown"? He was a free agent that had the opportunity to play wherever he wanted and he went to a better situation in Miami than he had in Cleveland. You can not like the way he went about things, but the idea that he "screwed" Cleveland is absurd. You realize that Bosh said that Lebron was trying his hardest to recruit him to Cleveland before Bosh decided to go to Miami, right?

The heat... I'm actually looking forward to watching the heat this season. What Lebron did was shady, but this season is gonna be so interesting.

How did Lebron "screw his hometown"? He was a free agent that had the opportunity to play wherever he wanted and he went to a better situation in Miami than he had in Cleveland. You can not like the way he went about things, but the idea that he "screwed" Cleveland is absurd. You realize that Bosh said that Lebron was trying his hardest to recruit him to Cleveland before Bosh decided to go to Miami, right?

It is the tv thing. Of course LeBlah has all the right in the world to leave. But his egotistical retarded ways made him do it on a tv special (it sure was special alright) that he knew every single person in Cleveland would be watching. Way to rip their hearts out and then spit in their cheerios.

I've never liked that bitch. I consider myself a pretty good judge of character and I'm glad the whole world can now easilly see what I knew all along: LeBlah is a huge ***** with the IQ of a rock and the tact of a cockroach.

Bosh went on Sportcenter to announce he was going to Miami...

I get why people don't like it, and I'm no big fan of his decision to have that "special", but the way he left means nothing in the grand scheme of things. People were either gonna hear reports that he was going to Miami or he could let everyone know when he was going to announce his decision.

Did you didn't see the 1hour special on how to say eff you to your hometown? Not absurd at all. He didn't communicate with the owner at all for a month. Didn't inform him of the decision before publicly stringing them along and then rejecting them on national TV. He did the worst possible way.