What's new

Who's your NFL team?

David Stern

Just in case you can't read titles, who is your favorite NFL team and why? Yes, its the offseason and i'm bored.

and you didn't even post your team.

I don't exactly know "who" my team is but I do see the redskins winning more this year xd.

49'ers since the days of Craig, Taylor and Rice. It took me a while to become a fan after moving to the Bay Area as a teenager, but there was no chance in hell I was gonna become a Raider fan. Although as child, I grew up actually liking the Raiders of Blanda, Casper and Stabler (before Oakland became a team of thugs). Also really liked Tarkenton and the Vikings and the Air Coryell Chargers (Fouts/Winslow) . I still remember the epic San Diego/Miami playoff game when Kellen "left it all on the field." He couldn't even walk off on his own power after the game was done. You rarely see that kind of effort.

And even though I bleed blue when it comes to the UofU/BYU rivalry, I've come to accept Smith and hope he turns out to be a decent QB. But I gotta admit I thought he'd be a bust from Day 1 and was hoping SF would draft or trade for someone else.

Ever since I came to understand what being a fan meant, it's been all about the Jets for me. Yes, I love heartbreak and disappointment. What can I say?

I've always been a "system guy" with the NFL (it's probably the influence of being a Jazz fan, first and foremost). My favorite system and style growing up was Parcells'. My first Super Bowl was XXI: Simms' deadly accurate performance, crushing defense... it left an impression. In the end, though, I've never been comfortable rooting for New York teams, so I switched to the Patriots when Parcells moved there, and I've stayed on ever since. The past decade has been pretty thrilling... but I'd trade it all for one Jazz championship.

Been a Lions fan for Years (I love torture). But since living in Tennessee for the last 3 years, turning into a Titans fan. Plus Vince Young may be my favorite football player of all-time along with Barry Sanders.

Ever since I came to understand what being a fan meant, it's been all about the Jets for me. Yes, I love heartbreak and disappointment. What can I say?

It must have been a rough childhood having to cope with the realization that you were a Jets fan. When did you decide to come out?

Y'all know it's FIN FEVER over here. There's a bunch of Dolphins fans on this board.

1682940f73fa55a6.jpg

It must have been a rough childhood having to cope with the realization that you were a Jets fan. When did you decide to come out?

Y'all know it's FIN FEVER over here. There's a bunch of Dolphins fans on this board.

Ya and you guys had loads of success in the superbowl...

I'm actually related to Joe Namath, my grandfather's cousin married him. So it would be almost sacreligious to root against the Jets.My grandfather grew up in Elizabeth which is just down the road from East Rutherford... so maybe my bandwagoning is inherited.

Ya and you guys had loads of success in the superbowl...

I'm actually related to Joe Namath, my grandfather's cousin married him. So it would be almost sacreligious to root against the Jets.My grandfather grew up in Elizabeth which is just down the road from East Rutherford... so maybe my bandwagoning is inherited.

That was a mighty heap of stupid. Go Fins.

Last edited: