What's new

Why doesn't Q try this

Sexual Favors

Gobert, Favors, Udoh
Ingles, Jerekbo, Favors, Thabo
Hood, Ingles, Thabo, Burks
Burks, Hood, Mitchell, Thabo
Mitchell, Rubio, Neto, Burks

Even with a great defense, we're crap. Let's play for O and I bet these players will defend, because they'll buy in. Who cares if Favors checks out, that's on him. He won't be back next year. Let's run that motion offense again.

For all of you Burks haters, we were down 2 when Alec checked in for the first time in the 2nd qtr, and were up 10 when he checked out 3.5 mins before halftime. Let the rhythm player get some rhythm in the rotation and I think we'll see consistency.

I've been on-board with starting Ingles at the 4 (I could bump posts), but starting Burks (over Rubio or just about anybody) is asinine.

Because Burks doesn't really play team basketball on either end of the floor. And I don't see it as purposeful, he's just not very bright or aware.

If Burks wasnt in a constant state of performing a hesitation dribble he might be a good NBA player.

Don't forget his go-to move of driving in and attempting a reverse lay-up on the non-reverse side of the rim.

Burks has a +11 Per. Just saying. Ya'll talk about him as if he had a -25 per. He is no Kanter and when we go on stretches where NO ONE can score in spite of good passing around the perimeter... I would think Snyder might just give the ball to Burks and release the crazy instead of trying to bottleneck it. Let him do his thing for 3 minutes in a game where we aren't scoring. My bet is that he will score more than 15 points in half a quarter just giving it to him every play whereas when we are as cold as it gets we walk away with 3 points in the same quarter letting guys shoot.

Those streaks change games and offensive attitudes. Don't believe me? Watch 90% of the games Jamal Crawford has played against the Jazz. Chucker? Sure! But he alone has killed us and has reignited his teams confidence and changed the mood of games be receiving a license to chuck for a minute. He lost 2 games in the playoffs doing that (granted the clippers were already down big and were frustrated). But he has helped the Clippers dominate us for a long time and then Milwaukee required him in our first matchup this year.