What's new

Why the democratic party is in trouble

I'll say it all right here. I'll piss on your mother's grave.

You happy?

You violate trust. You make fake apologies. You are a worthless person.

You still need the mods to see the BS PMs you initiated?

I hope you die slowly and painfully. I'm sorry your mom is already dead so she couldn't watch you die.

**** you! Goodnight.

I knew you were an unhinged, internet tough guy. I just didn't realize what a piece of **** you truly are, your parents must be ashamed.

I knew you were an unhinged, internet tough guy. I just didn't realize what a piece of **** you truly are, your parents must be ashamed.
Luckily their dead. And they were both cremated, so if you want to piss on their graves jokes on you.

I'd never post something so disgusting, unlike other pieces of **** on this site.
Your last post says otherwise imo.
Also the one about packing someone's **** in or something? That was pretty disturbing
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Your last post says otherwise imo.
Also the one about packing someone's **** in or something? That was pretty disturbing
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I quite enjoyed his selective use of the moral high ground after threatening someone on here and repeated insults.

But you know, morals and stuff.

Yeah, you know...wishing death on someone or their loved ones is equivalent to kicking their ***. Liberal logic at its finest.

What does liberal have to do with anything?
Man some people are obsessed.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah, you know...wishing death on someone or their loved ones is equivalent to kicking their ***. Liberal logic at its finest.

Liberal, lmfao. Also wonderful false equivalence.

Kicking his ***? As I remember it, I'm sure you just offered to **** him. The question was whether it was a sexual threat or sexual offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Is Horse Sheet a Jazzrule Alt?

Yea I am dutchjazz and HaxOrs (Horse Sheet?)...as well as myself, so I can give you 3 times as much good stuff. You guys are to darn nice. Hey just to let you know on another thread I promised to show a picture of me with my young beautiful wife, if no one calls me a bad name for one month...never happen you guys/gals love to call me names to much. Laughing

to-too.jpg