What's new

will DW sign with jazz in summer of 2012?

I think jazz will be one of the teams DW wil look at when he is a free agent in summer of 2012.
Wth pre-established relationship between DW and Jazz's management, Jazz's salary space (Memo's $10 million, cj's 4 million off the book in 2012 summer in addition to AK's 17 millon off the book this summer), a dominant pf big al, a young athletic center Favors, it would be a no-brainer to DW to sign with jazz...

what?!

if Deron wasn't willing to commit to signing with the Jazz when he was already in Utah, what makes you think things are different now that he's on the other side of the country? :confused:

lolcats-go%20bed%20santa%20be%20here%20soon.jpg

I think jazz will be one of the teams DW wil look at when he is a free agent in summer of 2012.
Wth pre-established relationship between DW and Jazz's management, Jazz's salary space (Memo's $10 million, cj's 4 million off the book in 2012 summer in addition to AK's 17 millon off the book this summer), a dominant pf big al, a young athletic center Favors, it would be a no-brainer to DW to sign with jazz...

possibly if the team has new ownership and new management, he'll consider it...

I don't think the previously established relationship was ended on a very positive note...

I don't think D-Will would object to SLC as a location at all, though perhaps once he's had more of a taste with a bigger market team that might change, but I also think he sort of liked being the only game in town, so to speak

geez louise!

I think this whole thread was an attempt at trolling. There is no way this is a serious topic, is there?

OP, would you? In 2012 this team will be at the bottom of its division, hemorrhaging money, fans and talent.

Fans can be so delusional. Hey, maybe Lebron and Dwade and Kobe and D_Howard will all join him here too. Well, ya never know huh? LMAO.

Im guessing Williams will be on a successful team sooner than the Jazz become successful.

There is no way you are serious. So my question is what's your angle are you even a Jazz fan.

This thread should be taken down now!!!!!