What's new

Will San Antonio Spurs be...

franklin

If the Spurs actually make it through the Jazz in game 7, and IF they actually make it to the finals, will they be the only Western Conference team to choke harder than LeBron by giving the Heat their only title?

We better hope OKC or Los Lakers win the Western Conference Finals. I say Miami does San Antonio in 5 games or less.

The Spurs are going to win the whole shebang! Deep, smart, talented, well coached, and.....the least amount of hopper blood on their roster!

I think the Spurs are going to teach everyone to respect the ability to play basketball.

I think the Spurs are playing awesome... As is OKC....

Kobe and those big boys inside are a tough matchup.

Unfortunately, the Heat have the best player in the league (Lebron), one of my favorite players who betrayed everything that is good in life (Battier), and have the refs.

Anyone who doesn't think Miami is going to win this whole thing hasn't paid attention to basketball.

Those wide open 3s that SA gets against us? Not so much against Miami. Lebron, Wade, and Battier close down quickly on 3 point shooters (just ask Steve Novak and JR Smith).
Those wide open dunks, layups, and tear drops? Will be CONTESTED against Miami.
Manu, Lenard, Blair, and Parker look athletic? Lebron and Wade are some of the best athletes in all the NBA's history. Lebron is going to eat Manu and Wade is going to cheat off his man to help Chalmers defend Parker.

On top of everything, the refs. You touch Lebron or Wade, you're whistled. Those calls that the Spurs and their flopping is getting them right now? Won't happen. EVERY call is going for Miami. That suffocating physical defense that SA is able to get away with right now, will force them into the penalty in just minutes against Miami. Steve Javie, Danny Crawford, Dick Bavetta, and the rest of those gambling idiots will make sure Miami wins it this year.

I hate Miami... But they're going to win this.

I think the Spurs are playing awesome... Unfortunately, the Heat have the refs.

Anyone who doesn't think Miami is going to win this whole thing hasn't paid attention to basketball.

You touch Lebron or Wade, you're whistled. EVERY call is going for Miami. Steve Javie, Danny Crawford, Dick Bavetta, and the rest of those gambling idiots will make sure Miami wins it this year.

I hate Miami... But they're going to win this.

.....you would be right, except for one thing: the Heat don't have nearly the basketball brains the Spurs have.....and brains plus talent....can even overcome the refs, which you correctly indicated will definitely be on Miami's side! Also, the Heat don't really have that good of outside shooting. The Spurs do. My only other concern would be do the Spurs have ANYBODY that can deny Lebron the ball on occasion? Then again, with him and Wade, it's sometimes better to let them dribble the ball into oblivion and commit the 6-8 turnovers a piece they generally get when the competition is close!

If the Spurs actually make it through the Jazz in game 7, and IF they actually make it to the finals, will they be the only Western Conference team to choke harder than LeBron by giving the Heat their only title?

We better hope OKC or Los Lakers win the Western Conference Finals. I say Miami does San Antonio in 5 games or less.

I am no fan of the Heat and I disliked how Lebron dumped Cleveland. But HELL NO! F the Lakers. I hope they never even make the finals again.

I really hope the Spurs lose to OKC or even the Lakers. Who wants to watch the bone spurs? Remember when they rested all their players and Harpring didn't like that because "people pay to see these players play" Let's get real no one is paying to watch Tim Duncan play. LOL

Honestly how does a coach win COY when he takes days off? Sloan is setting of seismometers rolling around in his grave.

I really hope the Spurs lose to OKC or even the Lakers. Who wants to watch the bone spurs? Remember when they rested all their players and Harpring didn't like that because "people pay to see these players play" Let's get real no one is paying to watch Tim Duncan play. LOL

Honestly how does a coach win COY when he takes days off? Sloan is setting of seismometers rolling around in his grave.

I'd rather watch a WNBA team vs the Heat than the Lakers/Heat. I loathe, detest, despise, hate and abhorre the Lakers.

I should have titled the thread "Jazzfanz give Spurs good head". Can we save the Spurs love for after they crush us? You know, when we'll pull out the cliche "I want them to win since they're the ones who beat us".

I should have titled the thread "Jazzfanz give Spurs good head". Can we save the Spurs love for after they crush us? You know, when we'll pull out the cliche "I want them to win since they're the ones who beat us".

Speaking of which, have you ever noticed the similarities between good head and rebounding? Check it: there are definitely some important fundamentals that apply in every situation, but there's got to be a few surprises, and it all comes down to desire. Am I wrong?

I have never got why anyone would say that. That has to be one of the dumbest things you can say. If anything you want the team that beat you to get swept in the next round because you ate them.

Speaking of which, have you ever noticed the similarities between good head and rebounding? Check it: there are definitely some important fundamentals that apply in every situation, but there's got to be a few surprises, and it all comes down to desire. Am I wrong?

1269881537-clapping-gif.gif

You know which team will head out for summer vacation tomorrow?
You know which team will be rebounding with Kaywee, Boris, Gary Neal?

fg299_2.gif

''Down the stretch, it seemed like they got every whistle possible and that really changed the tide,'' San Antonio's Tim Duncan said. ''We were playing tough defense and trying to get stops, but the whistle kept blowing and they went to the line.''