What's new

Will the Jazz EVER win a championship......

Will the Jazz ever win a championship?

• Jazz will win one Championship in the next 30 Years

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • The Jazz will win multiple champioship in the next 30 years

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • The Jazz will never win a championship in the next 30 years

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

oyster

I have been following the Jazz for over 30 years now....I honestly don't think they will ever win a championship in the next 30 years either. The free agency system is just stacked to high against a small market....

Didn't stop the Spurs.

OKC might win one in the next couple of years.

Sacramento almost won one when they had Chris Webber and Jason Williams.

Many people on these forums think we will be contending in the next couple of years. I am not as optimistic.

30 years is too long of a period to even try to predict.

However, I think we had a good chance within the next 5 years, had the cards fallen right for us. Since they didn't, we'll likely have to settle for being good, but not great. It's not impossible, but I think our odds took a big hit with the way things worked out.

They've got to find and develop their own Tony Parker. You can get top point guards without a great pick.

They've got to find and develop their own Tony Parker. You can get top point guards without a great pick.

Ya like kendall marshall or damian lillard. (good point guards that could be had without a Great pick)

I am certain it will never happen with Al Jefferson on the team, unless he's injured/benched.

Yes. The new CBA is a step in the right direction. Dallas and the Lakers both let very important pieces go in salary dumps. That is a great sign. A greater sign would be Deron.

Jazz will win 1 championship within the next 3-4 years and around 2 more in the 5 years after that.

Edit: Damnt his kool aid tastes good!

If Kanter can learn how to play high level basketball, at least at the offensive level, there is a chance. I still think their is a high chance that Kanter ends up being a player we love/loathe because he will be a good offensive player, but poor on defense.