What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
You are pretty far left. Do you support Maduro? Do you know of any American politicians who support Maduro? Does the American Democratic Party support Maduro? Yes, Maduro is very far left and CNN got something wrong about him, but unless I'm mistaken the American Left is fortunately very much anti-Maduro, so your claim is absurd.

So, when you meant "missing to the right", you meant only "missing on some center-left politician in the US"? This is why definitions matter.

FYI

The entirety of the Muller report has been made to 6 Democrats who refuse to read it. With the exception of 2 full lines and 7 partial lines, out of the 448 page.

To read briefly, not examine.

Ya, there is so much info in there that will get Trump if we could just see that remaining .0001 percent of the Muller report.

There's plenty in what has already been released to get Trump.

Maybe I like the taste of boots. They have to be better than the taste of Donnie's dingleberries.

Fake edit; As this forums foremost expert, what do they taste like? Are they better with Whole, 2% or Skim?

Tastes like sweet and juicy oranges grown out of the dirt and worms of the left.

To read briefly, not examine.

There's plenty in what has already been released to get Trump.

Haha. What do you mean read briefly? How much examination do they need? Is their comprehension that slow? They need to take it home and read it 45 times with a dictionary at their side?

Cmon. This is where we are now. Now its about not being able to take it home and study it? Good hell. This is getting so ridiculous. The goal posts just keep moving.

Let me guess whats next. The font is too small to read.

Why read articles from a source that you believe to be bias/incorrect? Just seems like a strange thing to do

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
So what you are saying is that I am a conservative so I ought to stick to right wing news sources that simply confirm my opinions? That seems like strange advice, but I have noticed that many liberals refuse to read information from sources that they deem conservative so apparently this sort of thinking makes sense to some people.

So what you are saying is that I am a conservative so I ought to stick to right wing news sources that simply confirm my opinions? That seems like strange advice, but I have noticed that many liberals refuse to read information from sources that they deem conservative so apparently this sort of thinking makes sense to some people.

Nah. Read stuff that you think to have no bias and to be true and accurate seems like the smartest thing to do.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Oh, you mean like when BLM chants we want dead cops and 5 Dallas cops are shot dead?

Do you mean like how the left doesnt condem the calls for violence against cops? And we keep ending up with dead cops?

Is that what you mean?

You make my point better than I did. Thank you.

Outrage at disgusting things POC say. Silence at disgusting things white nationalists say

I dare you to post that there are “good people on both sides of a BLM rally.”

Actually, what I said was any left/right bias they has is swamped by their bias to run with sensational headlines.
Good luck finding a sensational CNN Headline that favors the right on CNN. It's amazing that the fact that the sensationalism on CNN consistently favors the left is lost on you.
Nah. Read stuff that you think to have no bias and to be true and accurate seems like the smartest thing to do.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Your killin' me Smalls.

But I cant imagine previous Journalists helping to mock cops and get them killed.

Mocking cops is bad.

".. .The Witch Hunt has been a total fraud on your President and the American people!...... It was brought to you by Dirty Cops....”

Can you post some clips of journalists mocking cops? I’m very pro good cop and that is despicable. And please provide names of the cops who were killed because of this mocking

But, I’m not talking about journalists holding bad cops accountable for abusing POC.

I quite fully understand what you are saying and appreciate your responses. I dont need a civics lesson.

My point is that we need to solve inconsistencies in the moral outrage before we can agree.

You claim this is about upholding the law, but you only seen focused on the law being upheld for just one person. And might I add, you are not being consistent with the laws. It is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. Even for the president. You and everyone else on the left have already deemed Trump guilty a long time ago. And you were wrong about it. Now you want to move onto the next thing and deem him guilty. The attorney General of the United States has made the decision to uphold the law, and you dont like that. So there is another inconsistency in your stance. You also dont seem to concerned with the abuse of power by the FBI in their political attack on Trump either.

The president isnt above the law, but he surely isnt below it either. He deserves the same due process and protections as any other citizen, despite what @fishonjazz says.

Good reply, but I really do have a ways to go before I change my mind regarding Trump. Neither one of us is going to sway the other. I don't agree with what you're saying here, because the Mueller report did not find Trump not guilty. It recognized DOJ restrictions, and left judgement to others. I'm not one of those "others", I believe they reside in Congress, and probably the SC, but I have no reason to back down at all.

This isn't really that difficult. Regardless of the reason or reasons, Trump obstructed the Mueller investigation. I have wondered at times if it was simply a case of hating the idea his victory was being tainted by the special council's probe. Or, if active conspiracy did not take place, maybe there was something else that the Russia probe could expose that Trump would not want exposed.

Lost in the lack of evidence for active conspiracy with Russia, is the fact that Trump and his campaign understood Russia wanted to see him win, and he was amenable to this help from a foreign adversary of the United States. That alone says something about his character, I would think. If one wants to argue, as he himself has, that anybody would have been receptive to such help(or maybe it was his boy Gulianni that suggested that, lol), OK. But I would not agree with that.

Barr was hired on to "set the stage", to create a narrative framework, prior to release of the Mueller report, that would condition the public to think "Trump is in the clear, Trump won". Hence the 4 page summary in advance, the press conference that presented the president as having cooperated fully, describing the president as feeling he was a victim, etc., all in service to create a template that would serve to introduce the report as having done no harm to Trump.

This was a masterful stroke. Somebody had to understand this would blunt the report, and few would be the number of citizens who would actually read 400+ pages.

But Congress is not required to agree that this "setting of the stage" was anything other then an effort to render the Mueller report harmless, to render it "case closed", as McConnell insisted it was. I think this has been an effective strategy, the longevity of it unknown at this point, but a good strategy to stop the report dead in its tracks.

The last thing Trump would want is seeing Democrats keep it front and center. And that may be the last thing significant members of the electorate want to see as well. (I am open to the other school believing Trump wants impeachment because it will rally his people, and turn off others).

But what has turned this into a fragile situation for our democracy is the creation of circumstances that amount to the Executive branch voiding the powers and responsibilities of a co-equal branch of government.

Since it is difficult for me to see the "set the stage" strategy as anything other then so much bs, in service to Trump, and delivered by his DOJ, it will prove difficult to simply walk away without a fight. If the Chief Executive is putting himself above and outside the law, and if we are a nation of laws, it becomes absurd to say, "keep moving, nothing to see here". Regardless, 2 years, 6 years, there has to be a fight here.

Except for those who like the idea of a president above the law, or who are at least not caring about that issue. People have their own daily lives to live, with all the attendant personal issues, and who cares if the liberals are defeated. They'll take a dictator anyday. There are more citizens in that category then some might imagine. Many more, IMO.

We'll have to agree to disagree. What will be, will be. It's just not going to be "case closed" anytime soon, but I'm sure you understand that's going to be the case. You don't have to like it, it's going to be a trip. I accept that your position is shared by many, but I can't buy either the Deep State narrative or the Trump as victim template. But what will be, will be.

Good luck finding a sensational CNN Headline that favors the right on CNN. It's amazing that the fact that the sensationalism on CNN consistently favors the left is lost on you.

You mean, CNN favors the center, because you just above said the far left doesn't count. I wish you could be a little more consistent here.

“The Witch Hunt has been a total fraud on your President and the American people!”

“the Mueller report came out. That’s the Bible. And they said he did nothing wrong”

Just so y’all know, the Bible is a witch hunt report.

The level of intellectual dishonesty from the carnival barker is unparalleled.

As is the level of ignored cognitive dissonance of those who have been duped by the carnival barker.

This thread keeps going and going. At this point, it's a question of whether the Democrats in Congress are ever going to accept the findings of the Mueller probe. I think just about everyone else has moved on.

This thread keeps going and going. At this point, it's a question of whether the Democrats in Congress are ever going to accept the findings of the Mueller probe. I think just about everyone else has moved on.

The real question is will Republicans ever accept the findings. I have my doubts.

This, right here, sums up the strategy of the president and the Trump supporters.

Muddy up the release of the report, spin, spin, spin the "findings", and move on to the next headline. Most people have not, and will not, read the report. So, it has moved to the realm of the pundits to interpret for us. Those on the right are all singing this refrain, move along, move along, move along.

#D.O.N. is the answer to all our challenges!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app