What's new

Winter Olympics 2022

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
the winter olympics is a conspiracy between the tv networks and Orthopaedic surgeons lol

every weekend during wintter, choppers from bringing in people that look like they've been hit by buses. I'd feel sorry for them but you know private school types...

Avery

Has there ever been an Olympics that nobody gives a **** about comparable to this? It's over on Sunday and nobody cares.

Makes me really consider if SLC should bother betting again. Maybe getting crowds or away from telecasts in the middle of the night would help, but what a dud.

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Has there ever been an Olympics that nobody gives a **** about comparable to this? It's over on Sunday and nobody cares.

Makes me really consider if SLC should bother betting again. Maybe getting crowds or away from telecasts in the middle of the night would help, but what a dud.
I think there are a lot of reasons this Olympics is particularly uninteresting.

I want Utah to get another Olympics.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
I had great time watching the Olympics match last night. I was lucky to get front row seats. It was Slovakia vs Sweden so I didn't really care about the game. Unfortunately USA choked really hard to miss being in the game. But I was sitting next to the Slovakia diplomat and a bunch of people from their embassy which made it more fun with how excited and loud they were.

It was a good sports weekend. I got to meet Marbury at an event and shoot a few hoops by him. Plus the event had free decent craft beer no one else wanted.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
I had great time watching the Olympics match last night. I was lucky to get front row seats. It was Slovakia vs Sweden so I didn't really care about the game. Unfortunately USA choked really hard to miss being in the game. But I was sitting next to the Slovakia diplomat and a bunch of people from their embassy which made it more fun with how excited and loud they were.

It was a good sports weekend. I got to meet Marbury at an event and shoot a few hoops by him. Plus the event had free decent craft beer no one else wanted.

The Olympics should not need free beer! Its apparently rating its **** off in Australia. Ive not watched much of it, from what I've seen the Chinese are getting a lot of home cooking and I can't take any of it seriously while they continue to allow Russia to compete despite the endemic cheating.

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
The Olympics should not need free beer! Its apparently rating its **** off in Australia. Ive not watched much of it, from what I've seen the Chinese are getting a lot of home cooking and I can't take any of it seriously while they continue to allow Russia to compete despite the endemic cheating.

The Olympics have jumped the shark.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
The Olympics have jumped the shark.

Problem the IOC has is pretty much the same as FIFA, they're so corrupt they can be easily leveraged by the likes of Russia and China. People should have gone to prison over Qatar being awarded the World Cup, instead its awarded to the US to keep the FBI off FIFA's back.