What's new

With Nowitzki being out for several games and Butler out for the season...

pappyman

do the Jazz have a chance to pass Dallas in the standings? We only currently trail them by a couple of games. I think that it is totally possible.

Hope not.

Don't get me wrong, but I want the Lakers to bomb out this year, and I don't care who knocks them out of the playoffs, as long as they lose.

That means I'll be rooting for Utah 1st, Spurs 2nd, and Mavs 3rd. After that, I root for ANY team in the East to win the title.

What I mean is, if Utah passes Dallas, I expect the Lakers to do so as well.

ANYONE but Kobe.

Time for Phil to quit, and Kobe to be traded to The T-Pups for Love and a 2nd rounder.

May God be praised.

Too bad the Blazers played like crap tonight.
Wes didn't do much. Oh, jazzfanz seems to miss him terribly, but he went 3-11 tonight and got outscored pretty badly by DSteve. OOOPS!

i bet my account that the jazz end up in the 4th seed going on to lose in the second round to whoever

Right now we're in 3rd in the West, 2.5 games behind Dallas.

Upcoming 10 games for Dallas: OKC, Orlando, @Indy, @SA, @Mem, @Det, LAL, @Chi, @NJ, Clips.
Upcoming 10 games for Utah: Atl, @Mem, @Hou, NYK, Cle, @Wash, @NJ, @Bos, @Philly, @LAL.

For the Mavs, I see them going 6-4 (losses to either OKC/Orlando, @SA, LAL, and @Chi)
For the Jazz, I see them going 8-2 (losses to @Bos and @LAL)

This would put us 0.5 games back from Dallas

Right now we're in 3rd in the West, 2.5 games behind Dallas.

Upcoming 10 games for Dallas: OKC, Orlando, @Indy, @SA, @Mem, @Det, LAL, @Chi, @NJ, Clips.
Upcoming 10 games for Utah: Atl, @Mem, @Hou, NYK, Cle, @Wash, @NJ, @Bos, @Philly, @LAL.

For the Mavs, I see them going 6-4 (losses to either OKC/Orlando, @SA, LAL, and @Chi)
For the Jazz, I see them going 8-2 (losses to @Bos and @LAL)

This would put us 1.5 games back from Dallas

fixed because of the tie breaker it should be 1.5

also i doubt LA will beat dallas the way they have been playing

Wes didn't do much. Oh, jazzfanz seems to miss him terribly, but he went 3-11 tonight and got outscored pretty badly by DSteve. OOOPS!

I used to like Wes, thought he was an upstanding guy and wanted him to succeed. After two games that he dominated against us and won because of his will, I now hate him. Seems like he has a vendetta against the Jazz for not signing him back and now he has to prove himself and show us what we're missing every time we play him. Then he goes on to stink it up most other games when we'd want him to play well and win, i.e. the Dallas game last night. As a Jazz fan, I can no longer support or like Wes and hereby revoke my membership in his fan club. Amen.

I used to like Wes, thought he was an upstanding guy and wanted him to succeed. After two games that he dominated against us and won because of his will, I now hate him. Seems like he has a vendetta against the Jazz for not signing him back and now he has to prove himself and show us what we're missing every time we play him. Then he goes on to stink it up most other games when we'd want him to play well and win, i.e. the Dallas game last night. As a Jazz fan, I can no longer support or like Wes and hereby revoke my membership in his fan club. Amen.

Wait........ Portland fans don't chant "Wes-ley Matt-hews *clap-clap-clapclapclap*" every game he plays??