Wood to Hou

MCarter

Wow. Really interested to see his performance this season. Great pickup for Houston. Could play stretch 5 on their contender, but also young enough if they go into rebuild mode. He’s a gamble though so I still am glad with Favs. Favs will integrate quickly, and is a known factor for continued high quality output.

jom2003

That athleticism, that mobility to switch on 3-5, that ability to stretch the floor... Totally not a good fit for the Jazz

Ben Wightman

The fact that the guy I most wanted the Jazz to go after, signed with the franchise that shall not be named for the exact same contract we offered Favors (who I love), irks me like no other...

Sent from my moto g(6) using JazzFanz mobile app

Pastramiking

Did Jazz try for Wood or Portis who have size plus shooting or just go straight for favors? Woods Houston contract much smaller than I would’ve guessed

Lord Bullingdon

This is such a good landing spot for Wood IMO. Pretty cheap deal IMO too compared to the big #'s they are gonna try to squeeze out of him.

Shad

Wood is better than Favors right now and got the same exact money. I like Favors but Wood is a WAY better fit