What's new

Would The Jazz Ask For Draft Help From Us?

I had to stop when someone here posted about how he and his 'ilk' here are sophisticated fans, unlike King's fans... rolling eyes...too rich

Rolling eyes over anyone who could take the original post seriously.
The Sacramento thing is a gimmick to drum up more interest, just like the Utah "Pay the Pick" promotion. And both have obviously succeeded.

https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/...analysis-public-prior-making-their-draft-pick

The Kings are seeking help from the public on their draft picks. I guess they are going to end up picking two people to be in the draft room and get some input from them on who they should draft. It would be fascinating to be in that room, but how scary is it that a NBA team is asking for help from idiots like us?

not the first time.
utahjazz asked help from this idiot:
ty-corbin_q9vwf32gthe513rnb69iek7g7.jpg

I'm sure the Kings will listen to their thoughts and immediately say 'Okay, can we now get some thoughts from somebody who actually knows what the **** they're talking about?'

You mean you guys haven't been asked for your opinion yet? That's odd,I thought everyone got a call, Dennis told me I wasn't the only one, I guess I just assumed he meant you. I probably should have figured it out when I was the only guy in Walt's office looking at tape with him. But I was sure one of you was the guy sitting to my left just opposite of Steve when I lunched with Millers on Wednesday. Strange.

You mean you guys haven't been asked for your opinion yet? That's odd,I thought everyone got a call, Dennis told me I wasn't the only one, I guess I just assumed he meant you. I probably should have figured it out when I was the only guy in Walt's office looking at tape with him. But I was sure one of you was the guy sitting to my left just opposite of Steve when I lunched with Millers on Wednesday. Strange.
Every organization needs a fluffer. We all know what you were doing in that office. But I'm surprised they still use VHS tape. Guess they're old school and like the classic stuff. No need to be ashamed, though; everyone has to make a buck.

Cool publicity stunt. I'd love to see the process that the Jazz go thru.

Aren't those the people who stuff the animals at Build a Bear?

Nope. A fluffer is the person in the mattress or department store who is responsible for arranging the pillows. And then making sure they're not still squished after someone has tried out the bed.