Do it?

• Yes

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Only if it was Jefferson instead.

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
I like the question. At first I was just like, yes. Now, I'm just like maybe. So, it must be cheese.

It would all depend on if we could get a commitment from Harden on resigning with us

He's restricted. Jazz would get 2 years minimum out of him, and that's if he takes QO, which would be substantially less than an extension or signing an offer sheet.

It would all depend on if we could get a commitment from Harden on resigning with us

you don't need his commitment as he is a restricted free agent, so basically you are getting Harden for the last year of his rookie contract + Harden for the max deal for after that.

The link doesn't work for me, but if it is Harden for Millsap my answer is a resounding yes.

It is Perkins and Harden for Milsap and Kanter. Pretty even trade in my opinion but I hope that Kanter will be better than Harden (I know that they are different positions but talent and overall help for their team is what I am talking about).

I know some are down on Kanter, but we have to realize he was out of basketball for two years, and very young. Anyone who was expecting him to start fast was kidding them selves. I think he has a chance to be an old school banger and a load down low in the paint.

I say no.

It is Perkins and Harden for Milsap and Kanter. Pretty even trade in my opinion but I hope that Kanter will be better than Harden (I know that they are different positions but talent and overall help for their team is what I am talking about).

I'm glad I didn't vote yet. I'm still a little too high on Kanter to let him go quite yet. I think I would turn this trade down, but at the same time I wouldn't be upset if the trade happened.

Does Perkins play well against Dwight historically? This may effect my decision.

I am not ready to give up on Kanter yet. I am not completely sold that Harden is a franchise player (he is more like a Joe Johnson level) player. Perkin's contract is an issue due to his health. I wouldn't scream if the deal was done but I think I would pass on it.

I know some are down on Kanter, but we have to realize he was out of basketball for two years, and very young. Anyone who was expecting him to start fast was kidding them selves. I think he has a chance to be an old school banger and a load down low in the paint.

I say no.

That deal is basically a straight swap of Harden for Kanter. Now matter how good you think Kanter is going to be, it's a no brainer.

i said no, but could change my mind by trade deadline. i really want to see how Marvin Williams and Hayward play together on the wing. If it works out good we would be set at those two positions and most likely at a cheaper price than Harden. But if things aren’t looking good at the break, pull the trigger.

i said no, but could change my mind by trade deadline. i really want to see how Marvin Williams and Hayward play together on the wing. If it works out good we would be set at those two positions and most likely at a cheaper price than Harden. But if things aren’t looking good at the break, pull the trigger.

I'd trade Hayward and Marvin for Harden. There is no chance either will be better than Harden ever. I would very happily trade Hayward and Sap for Harden if OKC was willing, and I'd probably take on Perkins if it was a dealbreaker.

We need someone who the jazz can lean on to score points, and I'm not sure he can be that from what I've seen, although that might be because OKC didn't need him to score with Durant and Westbrook there. I think Hayward and Harden are similar players, and that would stunt Burks growth as a player. I'd rather spend some money next year in free agency or maybe even sign him then.

I'd trade Hayward and Marvin for Harden. There is no chance either will be better than Harden ever. I would very happily trade Hayward and Sap for Harden if OKC was willing, and I'd probably take on Perkins if it was a dealbreaker.

you've lost your mind trade our only two decent sf's for Harden who in a year or two won't be any better then Hayward, and is nearly the same player as Hayward. Good playmakers not go to scorers. I haven't seen the stats but I have a feeling the second years for both players are similar.

What if Kanter was removed and Burks was substituted in?

So Millsap and Burks for Harden and Perkins?

you've lost your mind trade our only two decent sf's for Harden who in a year or two won't be any better then Hayward, and is nearly the same player as Hayward. Good playmakers not go to scorers. I haven't seen the stats but I have a feeling the second years for both players are similar.

I don't even know where to start.