What's new

Would you draft Buzelis at 10?

Would you draft Buzelis at 10?

• Yes

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
He looks like a guy who will need a lot of playing time to develop. How is he going to get it when the Jazz have Markkanen, Sensabaugh and Hendricks?

The question really should be on whether we will stay at 10 comes draft night. We could pitentially trade up, trade down or even trade out completely. So I won't be paying too much attention right now.

Why so? What makes him a nightmare? What makes Williams so bad? I honestly haven't got in to the prospects this year like I usually do. But Ainge likes SF types...

I just realized there isn't a 2024 draft picks thread in the first 2 pages and we are weeks away from the draft. Do most of us share the same level of apathy towards this draft?

Why so? What makes him a nightmare? What makes Williams so bad? I honestly haven't got in to the prospects this year like I usually do. But Ainge likes SF types...
Buzelis can't shot and has weird form. Cody Williams has a super low motor and is super skinny.

Last edited:
Buzelis can't shot and has weird form. Cody Williams has a super low motor and is super skinny.
Buzelis struggled from 3 this year but he has always been a solid shooter and there is nothing weird about his form to me. When watching his shooting in this video what about his form is weird to you?

Buzelis struggled from 3 this year but he has always been a solid shooter and there is nothing weird about his form to me. When watching his shooting in this video what about his form is weird to you?

No he hasn't. He's also a bad FT shooter. I forget which pod it was, but they went through all his shooting and he had one good shooting season and a bunch of bad ones.

No he hasn't. He's also a bad FT shooter. I forget which pod it was, but they went through all his shooting and he had one good shooting season and a bunch of bad ones.
He has a nice clean shooting stroke that I think will translate.

He has a nice clean shooting stroke that I think will translate.
Two motion shot, a lot of movement on the form. Looks good because it will be "unblockable" but it's also easy to see why they aremt going in. His form is not conducive to NBA range. And this is in a video with all makes youre going to see the details he gets wrong when you watch actual game tape.

*And yes any form can be good if the player can make it work*

Last edited:
Two motion shot, the ball is too far above and behind his head on release. Looks good because it will be "unblockable" but it's also easy to see why they aremt going in. His form is not conducive to NBA range. And this is in a video with all makes youre going to see the details he gets wrong when you watch actual game tape.

*And yes any form can be good if the player can make it work*
Definitely disagree with you. His release point is exactly where I want it to be. The beauty of the draft is that in a few years we get to see who is right and who is wrong.

Buzelis moves pretty well defensively and he moves the ball fairly well. It wouldn't entirely shock me if the Jazz took him. He can handle and create a bit for a long wing. Jazz would have to believe in his shooting.

Chicago reportedly wants to trade up to take him.

Buzelis moves pretty well defensively and he moves the ball fairly well. It wouldn't entirely shock me if the Jazz took him. He can handle and create a bit for a long wing. Jazz would have to believe in his shooting.

Chicago reportedly wants to trade up to take him.
Luckily he seems to have enough supporters that he is gone by 10. Crossing my fingers he is gone.

Back