What's new

Would you trade #5 + Favors for the #1 pick?

Would you trade Favor + #5 for the #1 pick?

• Total voters
Cleveland is listening to offers for the #1 pick. Personally, I think the Jazz would have to offer Favors + #5, or something close to this, to wrest the pick away.

If Cleveland offered #1 for Favors +5, would you make that deal?

Wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on that, however it's going to take Favers 5 and Burks or Kanter and future 1 pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland would want a top ten player plus a top ten pick etc.
Fans would riot if they took anything Jazz offered.

Pau, is that you Pau? Can we pick you up for cheap in the FA market?

Also, if we had 1 and 8..... geez, would almost have to go Embiid for a rim protector and BPA left at 8. Who would be left that is worth drafting, most likely not a star, a possible starter I would think. Too many names for me to pin down an 8.

Sorry, it's just me, Lucile II.

[video=youtube_share;cjyC1Qclxys]https://youtu.be/cjyC1Qclxys

Free agency, and the draft makes my head spin when I really get to thinking about all of the possibilities, and their consequences.

Wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on that, however it's going to take Favers 5 and Burks or Kanter and future 1 pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Favors, Kanter/Burks, #5 and a future 1st? That is awefully steep.

Cleveland would want a top ten player plus a top ten pick etc.
Fans would riot if they took anything Jazz offered.

They are used to that. It's Cleveland and the fans don't have anything else to do.

So Favors, Kanter/Burks, #5 and a future 1st? That is awefully steep.

They are used to that. It's Cleveland and the fans don't have anything else to do.

I would be fine with Favs/Kanter, Burks, #5, and next years 1st (top3 prot).

I actually think that's a pretty favor-able offer. Both teams come out better off.

I would be fine with Favs/Kanter, Burks, #5, and next years 1st (top3 prot).

I actually think that's a pretty favor-able offer. Both teams come out better off.

Jazz would have the financial room to sign players to replace them and fill in the holes. I'd just hate seeing two of them go in addition to 2 picks.

Jazz would have the financial room to sign players to replace them and fill in the holes. I'd just hate seeing two of them go in addition to 2 picks.

That is too steep of a price in my opinion. I would trade two players and #5 but not next years pick. I would trade two players and next years pick. Keep #5 and get #1. (lol). I would trade two players and GS pick 2017 too.

Unfortunately, the Jazz don't have an above average vet to include and I don't think Cleveland moves the pick without getting a proven go to guy.

That is too steep of a price in my opinion. I would trade two players and #5 but not next years pick. I would trade two players and next years pick. Keep #5 and get #1. (lol). I would trade two players and GS pick 2017 too.

Unfortunately, the Jazz don't have an above average vet to include and I don't think Cleveland moves the pick without getting a proven go to guy.

We don't have a proven "go to" guy.

I truly think that their interest in trading the pick depends as much on how likely they think their chance is of getting Lebron back as it is the offer presented.

If they think they can get a better supporting cast, for Lebron, thru a trade rather than 1 pick then they will pull the trigger I bet.

well really 1 pick, if we are surrendering the 5 for 1.

Since 2000, the #1 pick has been an All Star 74% of the time. The only busts were Brown, Barngani and Bennet. And Embiid's name doesnt start with a "B", so we're good.

Seriously, I don't think anyone would trade Deron in his prime for Wiggins or Embiid.

So, we'd have to give up a lot to get to #1, but it would be worth it.

Greg Oden just called...

You have the optimism of a meth addict trying to cook a batch from matchsticks, and if that fails they know they'll find a replacement somewhere.

Thanks!

Pretty sure I'd trade just about any combination of players and draft picks for the #1 pick in this draft.