What's new

Would you trade the 12th pick for.......

He's a fine player but he's only cheap for a couple more years. He is old for a rookie... I'd say he's awfully close to his ceiling. I think we can get what he gives in free agency and get someone at 12 that might have more upside.

I don't know if being 25 in this situation is a bad thing. We need help right now, and he's real cheap on that rookie deal. Drafting another 19 year old big could take forever to develop and help us.

I'm not saying it's the greatest deal, but for a backup big??

Maybe we could extract something else from them too if it's such a good deal for them

Was that your take away when the entire front office said the rebuild was "ahead of schedule"?

Wouldn't you rather have a known product instead of a project though?

We know Plumlee is an unskilled athletic big who struggles to hit FT's and can't do much else besides dunk?

Sounds like fun to watch. I'd rather have the 12th pick. Nearly every big in our draft range can give us similar production probably by year 2 (if not earlier) and improve from that in latter years.

I like the thinking, but no.

In that line of thinking: JAE CROWDER??? (I'm sure this sounds nuts to most for one reason or another)

In that line of thinking: JAE CROWDER??? (I'm sure this sounds nuts to most for one reason or another)

I like that too. Been thinking of making a thread about him. He could be a good free agent pickup.

He's a fine player but he's only cheap for a couple more years. He is old for a rookie... I'd say he's awfully close to his ceiling. I think we can get what he gives in free agency and get someone at 12 that might have more upside.
This

I like him as a small ball 4...... Don't think he could crack our rotation as a wing though