What's new

Would You Trade Walker Kessler for The 9th Pick?

Would You Trade Walker Kessler for The 9th Pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, trade WK for 9 or for 12 like Numb said. Package the pick plus 10 to move up and draft Clingan. Then, make a strong offer for Kennard. Would love that offseason.

Yeah, trade WK for 9 or for 12 like Numb said. Package the pick plus 10 to move up and draft Clingan. Then, make a strong offer for Kennard. Would love that offseason.
Not sure I believe Clingan > WK and #10. I mean, if he’s quite a bit more solid (better), then I guess it’s a worthy asset-consolidation move since the Jazz have a surplus quantity of assets, only so many roster spots, and a roster mostly comprised of dice rolls and garbage.

My take on Clingan right now is he’s getting overhyped because the draft is bad and people start to get whipped into a frenzy about prospect potential, with perceived potential increasingly outstripping reality in increasingly worse drafts. Perfect storm for Clingan.

I think I’d rather have two bites at the apple since the top of this draft is the crapshootiest crapshoot since at least 2013.

Not sure I believe Clingan > WK and #10. I mean, if he’s quite a bit more solid (better), then I guess it’s a worthy asset-consolidation move since the Jazz have a surplus quantity of assets, only so many roster spots, and a roster mostly comprised of dice rolls and garbage.

My take on Clingan right now is he’s getting overhyped because the draft is bad and people start to get whipped into a frenzy about prospect potential, with perceived potential increasingly outstripping reality in increasingly worse drafts. Perfect storm for Clingan.

I think I’d rather have two bites at the apple since the top of this draft is the crapshootiest crapshoot since at least 2013.
This Clingan hype is getting crazy. I'm not sure he is better prospect than Kessler let alone Kessler and the 10th pick.

straight up for the 9th pick ?? Hell no. Walker has clearly demonstrated an elite NBA skill and in theory has time to develop further

straight up for the 9th pick ?? Hell no. Walker has clearly demonstrated an elite NBA skill and in theory has time to develop further

He's also clearly displayed a Mr Rogers temperament. Softer Kessler is a fun shot blocker but he gets dissed & punked by every other big in the league. We can find better.

so as someone who knows sweet FA about the draft really .. when they talk about making trades instead of using your picks, does that usually happen pre draft or on the night ??

Back