What's new

Yeah I went there.......

JJ Rage

Just becaue Larry Miller (RIP) was a great person it doesn't mean that We give Fisher any kind of pass.......

I'm not giving him pass. The circumstances of his departure were unfortunate, to say the least. But it's been THREE YEARS, it's long past time to be over it.

honz

Thunder Fanatic
Contributor
This thread is so classless. Fisher's daughter has a serious medical condition.

I know Jazz fans think Booze is a douchebag, but I appreciate him handling his kid's medical condition in a more character driven manner.

YB85

Banned
Contributor
This thread is so classless. Fisher's daughter has a serious medical condition.

I know Jazz fans think Booze is a douchebag, but I appreciate him handling his kid's medical condition in a more character driven manner.

I can't wait for the picture that gets taken next season. Boozer at the free throw line and there's a close up insert of a kid eating a popsicle, with the caption "Jazz fans eat popsicles to ridicule Boozer's son's Sickle Cell Anemia".

honz

Thunder Fanatic
Contributor
I can't wait for the picture that gets taken next season. Boozer at the free throw line and there's a close up insert of a kid eating a popsicle, with the caption "Jazz fans eat popsicles to ridicule Boozer's son's Sickle Cell Anemia".

I see this headline far more realistic: "Jazz fans embrace former player by chanting his name".