What's new

You Jazz Don't Want To Play The New Melo

MeloTheJazzKiller

The Los Angeles teams or the Bucks are not your obstacle to any post-season glory this year. No, it is the new and improved Melo The Jazz killer.

Melo played today in a scrimmage against the Pacers and he was a monster. But the real scare for you is how Melo looks. He came into the bubble looking like the magnificent athlete he was for Syracuse. Believe me he looks great and plays even better.

Be afraid, you Jazz fans. Be very afraid of Melo and Portland. Feast your eyes upon the new and improved Melo The Jazz Killer. Oh, I hope you Jazz play him. The new Melo against you Jazz will break Wilt's record of 100 in a game. And he'll do that in the first half.

Carmelo-Anthony-NBA-bubble-PVuSxg-678x381.jpeg

The Los Angeles teams or the Bucks are not your obstacle to any post-season glory this year. No, it is the new and improved Melo The Jazz killer.

Melo played today in a scrimmage against the Pacers and he was a monster. But the real scare for you is how Melo looks. He came into the bubble looking like the magnificent athlete he was for Syracuse. Believe me he looks great and plays even better.

Be afraid, you Jazz fans. Be very afraid of Melo and Portland. Feast your eyes upon the new and improved Melo The Jazz Killer. Oh, I hope you Jazz play him. The new Melo against you Jazz will break Wilt's record of 100 in a game. And he'll do that in the first half.

Carmelo-Anthony-NBA-bubble-PVuSxg-678x381.jpeg
We already have Melo in our back pocket. He’s our best player when he comes to town.

Having Nurkic back is going to really help the blazers. I hope Lakers get them in the first round. If Dame gets hot and CJ is even decent I think (probably more really hope) there could be an upset.

Man, only way we face bubble Melo would be Blazers upsetting the Lakers and we making it past the first round without falling lower than 5th seed

I'd take this easily