What's new

You people are the most miserable group of sports fans I've ever encountered

And I lived in Cleveland for three years. For pages and pages, it's nothing but skewering players and coaches and front office people and calls for strategic losing and ugh. Why? What is the point of this place? It's clear none of you like watching basketball, so why do it?

It's pitiful and strange how joyless you people are. Get out of the house, breathe some fresh air, eat some ice cream and calm down. Maybe consider ditching this interest for a new one.

Douchtugger, yur doin it right.

And I lived in Cleveland for three years. For pages and pages, it's nothing but skewering players and coaches and front office people and calls for strategic losing and ugh. Why? What is the point of this place? It's clear none of you like watching basketball, so why do it?

It's pitiful and strange how joyless you people are. Get out of the house, breathe some fresh air, eat some ice cream and calm down. Maybe consider ditching this interest for a new one.

Best advice I've read on this message board. Please come back after every loss and make fun of everybody.

Is Millsap even considered a veteran? The guy is only 28 years old.

...nobody has a real problem with Sap. It's "Blackhole-No Defense-Over Paid" Al Jefferson that we despise! We had Boozer who played absolutely no defense either, but at least could comprehend and run a great pick and roll! It's just frustrating as all get out to be paying guys on our team that can't shoot, can't score, can't play defense, turn the ball over, fail to understand a play.....and yet start game afer game after game! We have young guys with more brains and energy who have demonstrated they deserve playing time when given it....rotting on the bench!

I think the funniest part about all of this is the Corbin hate after these last two losses.

"It can't be our favorite players don't know how to win games yet! Must be the coach!"

It's been like this all season and will be until we move on after this summer. Its the reason why I have posted here this season the least since I signed up in 07.

I think the funniest part about all of this is the Corbin hate after these last two losses.

"It can't be our favorite players don't know how to win games yet! Must be the coach!"

It's been like this all season and will be until we move on after this summer. Its the reason why I have posted here this season the least since I signed up in 07.

There are all types of Anti Corbin people. Wolf, what about the group that is looking at the big picture?
Sees the good, and the bad in him, and still wants a change. The big picture is what everyone needs to look at.
Game to game to prove any point is ridiculous. There are things in every game worth noting, but they mean nothing
if they don't affect the overall picture.

There are all types of Anti Corbin people. Wolf, what about the group that is looking at the big picture?
Sees the good, and the bad in him, and still wants a change. The big picture is what everyone needs to look at.
Game to game to prove any point is ridiculous. There are things in every game worth noting, but they mean nothing
if they don't affect the overall picture.

I'm serious when I say I believe Wolf is one of those fans who thinks it's wrong to question the coach or a player as long as they're on the team. The type of fan that thinks 'real' fans support the team unconditionally. That's fine. I have no problem with that.. except when this type of fan says I'm doing the fan thing tge the wrong way .. and that anything less than blind homerism is being a bandwaggoner.

I admit that Wolf may not be what I described above.. but it sure as hell seems like it.

I'm serious when I say I believe Wolf is one of those fans who thinks it's wrong to question the coach or a player as long as they're on the team. The type of fan that thinks 'real' fans support the team unconditionally. That's fine. I have no problem with that.. except when this type of fan says I'm doing the fan thing tge the wrong way .. and that anything less than blind homerism is being a bandwaggoner.

I admit that Wolf may not be what I described above.. but it sure as hell seems like it.

I agree with you, I think wolf is trolling a bit, but he has made some good points also. There are a lot of blind homerism going on, I'm sure some think I fit into that category. There is also a lot of blind hate going on.

I agree with you, I think wolf is trolling a bit, but he has made some good points also. There are a lot of blind homerism going on, I'm sure some think I fit into that category. There is also a lot of blind hate going on.

That's certainly fair.

Btw, I don't view you as a blind homer. You simply have counterpoints. The difference is you're not telling others they're wrong or stupid for their point of views. I respect other's opinions and I expect that reciprocated with a bit more than the social skill retardation of a neg..

That's certainly fair.

Btw, I don't view you as a blind homer. You simply have counterpoints. The difference is you're not telling others they're wrong or stupid for their point of views. I respect other's opinions and I expect that reciprocated with a bit more than the social skill retardation of a neg..

Negs are for *******.

Negs are for *******.

Wolf PM'ed me wanting to know why I called it childish since I didn't respond in thread. Then asked why it bothered me so much. I pointed out who PMed who...

As for the comment about the youth not being ready to close out games well Ty keeps making stupid mistakes that cost us those games. Such as sitting Favors for Sap agaisnt Milwuakee and Putting Foye on Irving and sitting Burks and Kanter against the Cavs. The youth get us in position to win then Ty torpedoes the whole game...

Wolf PM'ed me wanting to know why I called it childish since I didn't respond in thread. Then asked why it bothered me so much. I pointed out who PMed who...

As for the comment about the youth not being ready to close out games well Ty keeps making stupid mistakes that cost us those games. Such as sitting Favors for Sap agaisnt Milwuakee and Putting Foye on Irving and sitting Burks and Kanter against the Cavs. The youth get us in position to win then Ty torpedoes the whole game...

1. I think it was the right call to play Kanter and Sap against the Bucks but that topic has been beaten to death so we'll move on.

2. Irving only went 2-6 in the last 3 minutes, not great, but 3 of his misses turned into offensive rebounds. Thats a big problem, I guess Burks could have got those but not likely if he is guarding Irving. The bigger problem is the Jazz scoring 1 point the last 3 minutes, once again one can argue that Burks would have scored, but its not a sure thing. I probably would have kept Burks in to guard Irving but I dont think its definitive that that was a big factor in the loss.

3. Sap has been one of our best clutch players the last few years, so to sit him down the stretch doesn't make a ton of sense.

1. I think it was the right call to play Kanter and Sap against the Bucks but that topic has been beaten to death so we'll move on.

2. Irving only went 2-6 in the last 3 minutes, not great, but 3 of his misses turned into offensive rebounds. Thats a big problem, I guess Burks could have got those but not likely if he is guarding Irving. The bigger problem is the Jazz scoring 1 point the last 3 minutes, once again one can argue that Burks would have scored, but its not a sure thing. I probably would have kept Burks in to guard Irving but I dont think its definitive that that was a big factor in the loss.

3. Sap has been one of our best clutch players the last few years, so to sit him down the stretch doesn't make a ton of sense.

1. Kanter has been dominate on the glass lately. That directly addresses the rebounding problem lately. A duo of Favors and Kanter is a rebounding dream.

2. Foye is crap on D. Crap. Yoou place your worst wing defender on their best wing player? Sweet Lord...

3. Scoring? Burks, Hayward and Kanter have all been scoring lately.

4. Kanter is averaging 19 pts and 16 rebs in March.

1. Kanter has been dominate on the glass lately. That directly addresses the rebounding problem lately. A duo of Favors and Kanter is a rebounding dream.

2. Foye is crap on D. Crap. Yoou place your worst wing defender on their best wing player? Sweet Lord...

3. Scoring? Burks, Hayward and Kanter have all been scoring lately.

4. Kanter is averaging 19 pts and 16 rebs in March.

1. Favors should be able to handle the glass on his own, didn't happen so yes in hindsight Kanter would have been nice.

2. Foye is crap on D, but Irving didn't exactly kill him either.

3. Hayward was in, and blew it, I would be more comfortable counting on Paul scoring down the stretch than on Burks and Kanter. But thats just me.

4. Kanter is awesome. I love him.

1. Favors should be able to handle the glass on his own, didn't happen so yes in hindsight Kanter would have been nice.

2. Foye is crap on D, but Irving didn't exactly kill him either.

3. Hayward was in, and blew it, I would be more comfortable counting on Paul scoring down the stretch than on Burks and Kanter. But thats just me.

4. Kanter is awesome. I love him.

1. So you agree.
2. You have much better D options, which is what you want when you are holding a lead.
3. Foye blew it as well. As for Hayward blowing it that is why they need to play now. Foye is what he is. Hayward, Kanter, Burks and Favors are young and learning. Better they learn this now than next year or the year after.

1. So you agree.
2. You have much better D options, which is what you want when you are holding a lead.
3. Foye blew it as well. As for Hayward blowing it that is why they need to play now. Foye is what he is. Hayward, Kanter, Burks and Favors are young and learning. Better they learn this now than next year or the year after.

1. Kind of but not really, in hindsight it would have been nice, but I bet Ty thought Favors would be able to handle it himself, which he should be able to
2. Better D options, but like I said, his D didn't really hurt the Jazz since Irving went 2-6
3. Yes, I would rather have the young guys blow it than the old ones, but Ty is still trying to win, so in theory the vets should screw up less. They didn't though. Once again, hindsight.

1. Kind of but not really, in hindsight it would have been nice, but I bet Ty thought Favors would be able to handle it himself, which he should be able to
2. Better D options, but like I said, his D didn't really hurt the Jazz since Irving went 2-6
3. Yes, I would rather have the young guys blow it than the old ones, but Ty is still trying to win, so in theory the vets should screw up less. They didn't though. Once again, hindsight.

You and I have to disagree. .