What's new

You say......WHAT?

Dunking the basketball is basically a modern day phenomenon, and was even outlawed in the college game for a while during the Bill Walton era! Now a days, of course, dunking is looked up to as the most exhilarating basketball move you can make! The Jazz lead the NBA in team dunks per game with a tad bit more than 8. Do you know who is second?

You should’ve said the Lew Alcindor era as it was outlawed because of him.

I love my Jazz, but I got to call out when someone loses their mind and is boasting about being the #2 team for most 3 point shot attempts from the corner. It's all irrelevant if your not leading the league in 3 pt corner makes.
And 0-3 ft shots falling at 67.9%. They should because their ZERO - 3 FEET AWAY FROM THE BASKET. I would think our FG% would be high as would any teams 0-3 ft field goal percentage. Your extracting many gallons of lemonade and you were only given one lemon.
Did I add any commentary that would show I lost my mind?
I posted facts that show they are taking the right shots for the most part. They still need to be more efficient to be elite, but being top in the league or close in the number of makes does tell us something.
You are the one handing out lemons.

Their 0-3 ft fg% is not top in the league but I believe it is close iirc.

I don’t feel bad for pointing out a few positives rather than focusing on the negatives.