Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andre Roberson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Release the Kraken

May as well be prepared for the worst case scenario folks. Most sources I'm seeing on line are now giving Hayward a better than .500 chance of leaving. Whose your choice via trade or free agency to replace him for the upcoming season if he bolts. (Only free agents listed in poll, Durant assumed to be returning to Warriors.)

Last edited:
Has to be Gallinari. Jazz are doubling down on international players.

He is the only available player who can come close to replacing Hayward's offensive production. Porter would be great too, but no way Wiz dont match.

Bogdanovic is terrible. Can't guard a chair and he isn't good enough offensively to make up for it.

He is the only available player who can come close to replacing Hayward's offensive production. Porter would be great too, but no way Wiz dont match.

Bogdanovic is terrible. Can't guard a chair and he isn't good enough offensively to make up for it.

Fine, you've convinced me.

None of em. Hayward stays.

Hypothetical fellas, I'm not going to be the one crying in my milk if it does happen. Consider this psychological preparation for doomsday scenario. Not preparing for the worst is not going to prevent it from happening.

Agree on Bogs, why I crossed him off the list. How's Gallo's D on the smaller quicker threes?

Hypothetical fellas, I'm not going to be the one crying in my milk if it does happen. Consider this psychological preparation for doomsday scenario. Not preparing for the worst is not going to prevent it from happening.
I'm an optimistic mother****er. I don't believe in worst case scenarios unless they are other team's best case scenarios. Jazz gonna get Hayward back, extend Jingles on a hometown discount and keep an eye towards keeping Hill if the price is right.