What's new

Your favorite 1st-rd draft prospects in the Jazz's draft range

Based on what you know so far, choose up to 3 players you would like the Jazz to draft...

• Nickeil Alexander-Walker

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Darius Bazley

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Nic Claxton

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Talen Horton-Tucker

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Keldon Johnson

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Mfiondu Kabengele

• KZ Okpala

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Luka Samanic

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Grant Williams

• Dylan Windler

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
This draft seems incredibly weak. Outside of Zion, are there any expectations that this draft will provide any Allstars or future starters? Seems like the worst draft since 2000ish when kiss tattoo Kmart was the “best” player to come out of it.

well Ja Morant is a starter for sure. HE is actually gonna put up very solid stats as a rookie. probably like 16 and 8 assists. Even if they Jazz pay Conley, Ja Morant is gonna give him fits from day1.... I assure you....

De'Aaron Fox is a NIGHTMARE MATCHUP for Conley, he trounced him most matchups, Conley was really struggling, i was shocked, the footage this year was conclusive tho... because he's just much faster at this stage, and can hang with him at his speed... Fox can sorta toy with players, If u saw him vs Conley this year, you'd know Fox is gonna be a star...

I'd be just floored if Jarrett Culver wasnt at a minimum a solid starting SF..

The sleeper all-star guy imo is Jaxson Hayes. He is quite simply an athletic specimen of that quality... There's actually decent reason to believe he could still be growing too.. The premier rim-protector in this draft.

There is also the curious case of Cameron Reddish. The hyper-critical folks dont like him at all.. There is very obvious underlying intrinsic value tho... Shades of Paul George... His shooting is something thats really improved the past few years, some ppl lack that KEY context when discussing him. He's gotten a whole lot of flack for his attitude, the boom or bust potential is very real tho. I dont think he's gonna bust at all.. I think he's better than RJ..

The drafts in the 2020's will be better tho, much better... much

Last edited:
It's more than likely the Jazz trade the pick to acquire Mike Conley but if not, I like Bazley still. He's got a lot of potential to pass up on.

NAW shouldn't be on this list. He isn't in the Jazz's range

He's got a better chance of going lottery than he has lasting to the 20th pick.

People who are hoping for NAW should turn instead to Quinndary Weatherspoon since hes a very similar prospect, but just older.

NAW shouldn't be on this list. He isn't in the Jazz's range

He's got a better chance of going lottery than he has lasting to the 20th pick.

People who are hoping for NAW should turn instead to Quinndary Weatherspoon since hes a very similar prospect, but just older.

I know, but I put NAW in to compare his score to everyone else in the poll.

Can we find a player like siakam? I sure hope so. or we can just give it to memphis

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

j0DA7V.gif

Had a down year from 3 (.305), but career is ok (.358) and his FT% was good (.851 & career .782). Good athlete, great length, high IQ, elite motor.

Last edited: