What's new

Your favourite posters

hey franklin bro are u really the dude that wrote that 1 article (bout al jefferson)? u never answered me in that thread :(
i think franklin has me on ignore bros. somebody quote this so he sees it.

The other day I made an account to troll RealGM (seriously the dullest messenger board on planet earth) but they said I couldn't post for three days after joining.

It was like they saw me comin.

Of course not!!! I am all for supporting people of homosexual orientation to fulfil whatever desires they may have.

It's not like I'm from butt****, Kentucky, or anything.

Putting things in perspective,

-George

Of course not!!! I am all for supporting people of homosexual orientation to fulfil whatever desires they may have.

It's not like I'm from butt****, Kentucky, or anything.

Putting things in perspective,

-George

I have better software than Jason. Lick my balls, whore.

Also, I think it is time to utilize this 'report' feature.

Has this Mr. PKM feller always been 1st in the leader boards? He/she certainly doesn't strike me as much

What does poundyuanpound mean? I am missing the reference to british and chinese currency. Sory for asking all of the novice-questions, I'm sure y'all must get them a lot.

Mr. Yapma, I am not British. My name is George, and I am from Colorado.

Mr. Larry, I would love to hear some of the reasoning behind your choice. I have heard that larryselbows was a very popular poster during the holiday season, but alas my poster knowledge is not well-versed.

Regards,
-George

Because Larryselbows is tender and caring.

It won't let me rep you, Mr. Larry. Apologies.

I'm surprised that Craig hasn't posted again. Does Mr. Naos always go by Craig, or only sometimes? Hmm.