What's new

10 Hot Takes/Predictions for teh SZN

Okay, someone needs to step up and run the Western Conference Prediction contest. I did it for many years. I forget who picked it up last year. I know it is not as interesting whey our team is competing for the lottery, but it still should be fun.

Some takes from me... some might be hot, others not so much...

1. The Jazz will be on pace for 30+ wins until they get rid off some of the vets(Conley, Beasley, Clarkson, Rudy Gay) and very likely blow past the over/under Vegas line this year(24.5)
2. Walker Kessler will be our starting center by the All star week.
3. Bolmaro doesn't make the team...
4. Bottom 3 defense in the league
5. Average-ish offense (between 12 and 18 rank).
6. We will buy out a vet by All star break(most probably Rudy Gay)..

Some takes from me... some might be hot, others not so much...

1. The Jazz will be on pace for 30+ wins until they get rid off some of the vets(Conley, Beasley, Clarkson, Rudy Gay) and very likely blow past the over/under Vegas line this year(24.5)
2. Walker Kessler will be our starting center by the All star week.
3. Bolmaro doesn't make the team...
4. Bottom 3 defense in the league
5. Average-ish offense (between 12 and 18 rank).
6. We will buy out a vet by All star break(most probably Rudy Gay)..
if 3 is true they are not tanking

Boler will call a free throw line jumper a three pointer... then be shocked and say "they gave him a two?!?!?"
Halfway through the season the jazz will have Big T roll Boler on a wheelchair to a retirement home. After one game of David Locke Big T will hurry back to the retirement home and roll Boler back to the booth. Locke will be locked back in his cage with his radio headset and $10 recording equipment.

Here are my lukewarm takes

1. Sexton will be the most hated player on Jazzfanz.
2. Clarkson and Conley will get traded this year.
3. We will all get sick of hearing about Victor and we will all cry like babies when we don't get him.
4. The 2023 draft post will be the most popular thread this year.
5. Kelly Ofer 7 will have a few more Ofers.
6. Jazzfanz will scream for more burn for Ochai Agbaji
7. THT will be known as a chucker and an eater...:)
8. Boler will say there is a blender going on when the ball is passed more than twice.
9. No matter how many games the Jazz lose, David Locke will say that Will Harding is doing a great job.
10. Rudy will be the defensive player of the year and lead the Timberwolves to the NBA championship.

It will be revealed that during his time with the jazz Dennis Lindsey was a early adopter of Google Stadia. Going so far as calling it the future of video games. At least thats what his game analytics crew told him.