What's new

100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time

The only reason I would ever conclude that the mod staff is absolute garbage is if they ever let Vinny be a mod, ya know?

Did it? Admittedly the video was ten minutes long and I walked away for about 30 seconds. But when I was watching the only insult that wasn't from 1970-present was from the Wizard of Oz. I felt relatively comfortable saying that it didn't make the list in that 30 seconds.

It even got the credit of being the final one in the list.

Wait, some of you need PM's with a link instead of going to Youtube and searching it for yourselves????????????????????????

And that pretty much sucked for the most part. It was like kindergarten insults with curse words.

There's one movie insult that I can't remember that wasn't on there. I don't remember the title of the movie, but it was an 80's military movie where the sergeant called the troops 'something maggot somethings'. It was a damn good insult, if I remember correctly. Surely one of you geeks will know what movie this is. The only other thing I remember about the movie was that the sergeant was trying to get back together with his wife.

From Full Metal Jacket:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, ****ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian ****. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on *******, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

Could be looked at as some kinda insult, I spoze.