What's new

12 ****ing degrees???

The Thriller

12 degrees outside?

26 for a high?

Red air days? Inversion? I live just a few miles away from the mtns and I can't even see them because of the nasty smog! How is this possible? Why? Why? WHYYYY???

Damn you Utah! Damn you and your nasty climate!

5 months it's hot as hell. 5 months it's colder and nastier than Big Al in a speedo. And for 2 months it's nice.

If you could live anywhere else where would it be?

I lived in San Diego for about 6 years. I could go back. It doesn't get too hot or too cold. The people are decent enough and the women attractive enough.

But not having a real change of seasons just doesn't seem right to me. I like winter. I like it a little less as I get a little older, but I still want cold and snow during winter. I like winter better than the middle of summer.

I lived in North Pole Alaska (dead serious) and I can attest that -50 feels pretty close to 0. Cold is cold.

12 degrees outside?

26 for a high?

Red air days? Inversion? I live just a few miles away from the mtns and I can't even see them because of the nasty smog! How is this possible? Why? Why? WHYYYY???

5 months it's hot as hell. 5 months it's colder and nastier than Big Al in a speedo. And for 2 months it's nice.

I don't even want to hear a little sissy like you bitching and moaning about the weather. Yeah, it sucks while you walk from your heated house to your heated car to your heated office. Meanwhile, I get to work outside in it; whether it's 12 degrees or 112 degrees. Cry me a freaking river.

SLC has one of the nicest climates around if you like 4 distinct seasons.

Try living in the Midwest. Waaaayy hotter in the summer and waaaaayyyy colder in the winter. Freaking humidity.

SLC is pretty mild.

SLC has one of the nicest climates around if you like 4 distinct seasons.

Try living in the Midwest. Waaaayy hotter in the summer and waaaaayyyy colder in the winter. Freaking humidity.

SLC is pretty mild.

Seriously, there are really only a few days a year where it is too hot or too cold. A bunch of bitches on here. That being said, I'm a bitch and I hate the cold.

I just moved to Northern Cali and I love it. I am about an hour east of San Francisco. Today its sunny and 55. But San Diego easily has the best weather. Definitely in the country but I would dare say the world.

The worst part about Utah is the nasty inversion. That stuff blows. Also I am going to San Diego tomorrow so yay me!!

12 degrees outside?

26 for a high?

I lived in New Jersey, and can say Utah is 100 times better

I don't have the "smog" where I am, just clean fog/frost, and bright blue skies. But the low last night was -7, and the high was 13. We had a foot of snow just before Christmas, and it's still there. Oh a windstorm made some big drifts on my road. I spent two days digging out. . . .

And yah, I don't run from my house to my car, from my car to an office. . . and back. I have to thaw out waterlines and make sure the animals can get liquid water somehow. . . . and haul hay to where the cows are. . . .

this isn't "construction" work or driving a snowplow, but my hands and toes and nose need to be thawed out once in a while. . . .

I make trips to San Diego and Phoenix in the winters though, "on business". . . . . lol

Agreed....or grand cayman.

I've spent sooooooooooooooooooooo much time in Grand Cayman .. too cloudy rainy..

I have also been going to the Florida keys for 20 years (lived there for 3) and it's much better..
I lived in San Diego. Weather great, people suck.