What's new

14th Tank Platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank or not, I'd have LOVED to have had Brad Stevens coaching the Jazz right now. Him or Hornacek would have been a real positive step forward.

I'd like to hear these guys reactions to the way Mark Jackson coached the tankers two years ago. Unfortunately, I'm sure both of them are too smart to state their real opinion publicly.

Yeah, coaches generally don't criticize other coaches. I'd love to hear any current or former NBA coach's unfiltered opinion on Jackson's coaching during the Warriors' tank.

This month might just kill the tank for good.
Lots of home games, lots of time between games, and not many tough opponents.

We will lose to the spurs and probably the warriors in slc.... other than that, we could win them all.

Cleveland, denver, detroit, minnesota 2 times, washington and sacramento could all be wins...... especially with all the days off we have.
only one back to back this month against detroit and minny.

We are 2 and 1 for the month so far and could possibly go 9 and 4 for the month if everything wrong (or right if you are against the tank)

Most likely we go 7-5 or 6-6 though..... in either case, it dont help the tank this month.

We will lose to the spurs and probably the warriors in slc.... other than that, we could win them all.

Cleveland, denver, detroit, minnesota 2 times, washington and sacramento could all be wins...... especially with all the days off we have.

We are 2 and 1 for the month so far and could possibly go 9 and 4 for the month if everything wrong (or right if you are against the tank)

Most likely we go 7-5 or 6-6 though..... in either case, it dont help the tank this month.

lets hope we lose enough to get us to March. Thats when the schedule gets tough again.

lets hope we lose enough to get us to March. Thats when the schedule gets tough again.

Here here.
This month would be a great time for a trade or minor injury

Here here.
This month would be a great time for a trade or minor injury

Hell I am hoping for 3 trades. Williams, Jefferson and Rush.

Then it is:

Favors/Gobert
Kanter/Evans
Hayward/traded for player
Burks/Clark
Burke/Lucas

Go go tank!!!

Hell I am hoping for 3 trades. Williams, Jefferson and Rush.

Then it is:

Favors/Gobert
Kanter/Evans
Hayward/traded for player
Burks/Clark
Burke/Lucas

Go go tank!!!

Would be sweet.... although we still might win to much (I believe in our youth).
But I would feel much much better about each win if that roster was the one gettin the wins

Would be sweet.... although we still might win to much (I believe in our youth).
But I would feel much much better about each win if that roster was the one gettin the wins

Should have added 30 mins/18 mins across the board. Keep in mind that is a team that still has Biedrins. So you sit Favors for any little thing. Like a hangnail.

He should play I think

Now just make Hayward sit. This is exactly the sort of situation where Lindsey needs to step his game up. If a key player of our core is "questionable" to play, it should be an automatic DNP....especially against crap teams like the Cavs.

Now just make Hayward sit. This is exactly the sort of situation where Lindsey needs to step his game up. If a key player of our core is "questionable" to play, it should be an automatic DNP....especially against crap teams like the Cavs.

Couldn't agree more.

Like earlier this year when favors sat with a sore back

Dario Saric here we come. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.