What's new

14th Tank Platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another small thing in the tanks favor is that Utah is anywhere from 2-5 games further into the season then the other teams. That means they still have that many more chances to get another W.

Big time L tonight. Takes a special effort to lose to Sacramento at home.

Very proud of our boys.

IAWTP.
Great comeback had me weeping for the tank. Clutch three by McLemore got me out of my chair. Then the Jazz couldn't hit anything in O/T and couldn't stop Cousins. Let's hope he loses the headband when they play in Sacramento. He did much better once it came off.

I really hate the warriors right now. This constant flip-flopping between the lottery and #21 is irritating me. They need to go on a losing streak while the Lakers, Grizzlies, Timberwolves, Suns and Pelicans all pick up a couple of wins. I want the Tankers sitting comfortably in the lottery by the trade deadline because they don't have many assets left that they can actually move. I want their season to crumble. The sooner it starts going bad for them, the sooner they get frustrated or discouraged and start pushing too hard to get out of it.

I really hate the warriors right now. This constant flip-flopping between the lottery and #21 is irritating me. They need to go on a losing streak while the Lakers, Grizzlies, Timberwolves, Suns and Pelicans all pick up a couple of wins. I want the Tankers sitting comfortably in the lottery by the trade deadline because they don't have many assets left that they can actually move. I want their season to crumble. The sooner it starts going bad for them, the sooner they get frustrated or discouraged and start pushing too hard to get out of it.

The climax would be a fistfight between Steph Curry and David Lee in the locker room. Would trump bikini mud wrestling by a large margin.

Especially if Curry breaks his hand punching Lee. Can't shoot with a broken hand and he's freaking killing it this year. Pisses me off.

Sore back.

(Snicker)

TANK

Very convenient for him to sit with a "sore back" for one of the most important tank games of the season so far

Sounds like the Raptors are wanting a piece of the tank. There are alleged rumors that a trade around rudy gay is in the talks with Sacramento.

Sounds like the Raptors are wanting a piece of the tank. There are alleged rumors that a trade around rudy gay is in the talks with Sacramento.

All lateral moves:
-Is Rudy Gay any ****ing good? Would he improve a team or worsen it?
-Both the Kings and Raptors suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.