What's new

14th Tank Platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you're on about - we're currently tied for 3rd worst in the league. Tank is still on.
OMFG, this is dead horse ****, bro. The Jazz are not on track to get a top pick. They aren't. Jazzfanz has hammered this point out already, where have you been?

Damn iggy buzzer beaters

Must not be too serious, but mins were down. However I would not have expected a close game with the Hawks.
Andrew Bogut has a strained right calf from last night v. Miami. Warriors starting 5 by far best efficiency differential in NBA
via Locke twitter

Looks like he couldn't hang with the big boys.

Shoulda let Hotttnickkk's tank watch thread rock out. Better environment, better images, more ElRoach0...

Who, again, was the mod that stickied this one instead of the other?

(lookin at you, Stoked)

I messed up then tried to correct it and that wasn't good enough either so yall can go pound sand.

Warriors are the luckiest team in the NBA. How many 1 score or OT games have they won? I bet they have the most in the NBA. I wish herpes on all of them!

Warriors are the luckiest team in the NBA. How many 1 score or OT games have they won? I bet they have the most in the NBA. I wish herpes on all of them!

But dat losing culture and curse from tanking doe

Kendall Marshall with 5 assists in the first quarter. Didn't even know he was in the NBA still.

Edit: thought I was typing in the game thread.

Destiny (a charismatic young lady at Trails) says the Warriors are due for another Steph Curry injury any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.