What's new

14th Tank Platoon

Shaping up to be a disaster. Boston now getting hammered and Utah up by 10 with Love playing like $%#^. Looks like a tie for 4/5. Guess I shouldn't be too mad; Utah does have the 2nd worst record after the break. And until a couple of weeks ago, it appeared Boston was going to finish 4th and LA and Sacramento were going 5/6.

Good points. At one point not too long again, falling all the way to 8th or 9th looked like a very real possibility.

Eh, I'm not mad at the way this ended. Like C4 said, just weeks ago I'd have said there was not much chance of us splitting 4/5 ping pong balls.

And if we have to get a win, I don't mind it coming in the last game, on the road and with the kids all having really good games for them to take into the off-season.

When will the coin flip be? This was disappointing. I really hope we can win that coin flip. With our recent coin flip history, I think we will probably lose again.

@Rondaburke2: 4Those who wanted a loss for a better lottery pick get over it. I'll right a book on how to be a competitor & give you a free copy. #Gojazz

@Rondaburke2: 4Those who wanted a loss for a better lottery pick get over it. I'll right a book on how to be a competitor & give you a free copy. #Gojazz

Momma Burke might wanna learn how to "right" before she writes a book.

Is that a direct quote? If so, she better get a good editor for her book.

Could be the most costly win in Jazz history. On the other hand, I would laugh if it meant BPA was Marcus Smart and he came in and took Trey's job. I'm not much of a Burke fan. To say he's "clutch" ignores his terrible shooting the rest of the game and all the games the Jazz lose big when Trey doesn't have a chance to be "clutch" because his 4-15 shooting is a major reason the game is out of reach by then.

If the Jazz finish with the #5 pick or worse, I'm going to predict an Aaron Gordon draft. Outside of his FT's, he's actually NOT a bad shooter. He has a good % on his 3's which indicates the FT shooting can be corrected. Of all the players out there not named Wiggins or Parker, I think Gordon would have the greatest impact for the Jazz.

Last edited:

Next year we will see what type of competitor he is....this year he was motivated because many teams underestimated his value letting him slip at the 9th pick. It seems to me he is more a selfish player rather than competitor!

When will the coin flip be? This was disappointing. I really hope we can win that coin flip. With our recent coin flip history, I think we will probably lose again.

Last year, IINM, the coin flips happened on April 19th. So perhaps the coin flip is this Friday?

I'd don't care who says it. I think one way or the other is one of the top 4 players out of this draft. Smart is legit. He da hammer.