What's new

14th Tank Platoon

11-26-13

heh.

OMG we have 16 wins!!! Alert the fire brigade! The tank, our only hope of salvation, is burning! OMGWTF!!! if we do not get Wiggins then there is no hope of Utah ever competing for a championship. I know! I'll pout like a little girl and stop watching games and posting in any Jazz related threads! That'll teach em.

heh.

Holy ****, there are literally dozens of horribly embarrassing posts by Stoked in the original 14th Tank Platoon Thread.

LMAO @ Stoked having that thread closed trying to bury the evidence.

Closing the thread does not "bury the evidence" If I wanted to do that I'd "physically" remove the posts.

Can I bury some of your tissues? Or should I just stop posting since I dind't get what I want?

Closing the thread makes it 10x harder to bump the N00b posts. Good job.

There are better ways to bury it. I could make the posts be like they never happened. Noob. This is where you go back to your forum and pout.

Getting PM's to back off.

Sorry Stokedbro, nothing personal, your Pollyanna posts are just baffling to me, that is all.

Keep doin yor thing. Glad you are happy living in sunshine and lollipops land. Just know you've literally been wrong about everything possible this season.

on the app. square bizness.

WTF. I'm not gonna respond to every message. Just know that Stoked had this coming, he's been spewing this nonsense all season, but ya ill back off.

Getting PM's to back off.

Sorry Stokedbro, nothing personal, your Pollyanna posts are just baffling to me, that is all.

Keep doin yor thing. Glad you are happy living in sunshine and lollipops land. Just know you've literally been wrong about everything possible this season.

I'm on the same side as you! I am just not going to act like I'm 12 about it.

I made my prediction based on statistics and prediction. I gave reason why I looked at things a certain way and plenty times I said it's gonna be too close to call. That's why I said 23-28 based on injury, shape if current trends continue. But it will prolly come totally different and it can totally happen. Players get injured. Maybe even Jazz players and people are out of shaped or traded. I'll check my track record at the trade deadline and create another prediction. At the end I'll see how they turned out.