What's new

2 Days Left Til' Draft

d@!!0n0rcutt

ese2ajy9.jpg

Or not.... dude is gonna stay in Europe for 2 more years... Trade up to get him!!

There are lots of ppl that aren't that good at basketball that will also be living in Europe for the foreseeable future. Darft them too?

£¥£

There are lots of ppl that aren't that good at basketball that will also be living in Europe for the foreseeable future. Darft them too?

£¥£

Yes... I here Dal is from there.... Would love to bring him to SLC in a couple of years.....

#DraftDal!!!

Two more days until we get Dougie McBuckiets...can you imagine the boos that would ring out in the ESA...it would be epic.

What time is the draft on thursday?

5pm. Doors to ESA open @ 4:30.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
thanks.
i will be there.

im gonna go to ESA to watch the soccer game, then get lunch, then see the new x-men movie at gateway, and then go back to ESA for the draft.

should be a fun day!

Gordon's face when the jazz get wiggins or parker.

QHxo0m6.jpg

or

we get him

10983930563_d0e82e93ac_b.jpg

Wouldn't give the Jazz a chance to be the place for a Blake type player but this guy insistingly does the Mailman. Might find it rather exciting to play with a point guard like Trey and a SG like Alec Burks.

thanks.
i will be there.

im gonna go to ESA to watch the soccer game, then get lunch, then see the new x-men movie at gateway, and then go back to ESA for the draft.

should be a fun day!

We should meet up there.

Just don't bring kkk.

thanks.
i will be there.

should be a fun day!
are u taking the day off work?

This message was brought to you via a mobile device
kkKKKkkkKKKKkkKKKKKkKKKkkkkkKKkkkkkkkkKKKkkkkkk