What's new

2011 draft.....

Ya maybe. And maybe even at the same spots.

But alas, it was the wizards and i will continue to lol at them for and use their enormous failure in that draft to make me feel better about the jazz missing on kahwi and drafting trey and what not.

Why are you even having this discussion with me though? Does upset you that I'm criticizing the wizards franchise?
Are your normally defensive about the decisions that the wizards gm makes?
The Wizards whiffed on two high draft picks in 2011. That is definitely lol worthy. Especially at it relates to Singleton - dude was terrible at FSU

The Wizards whiffed on two high draft picks in 2011. That is definitely lol worthy. Especially at it relates to Singleton - dude was terrible at FSU

If I recall, Locke was big on Jan Vesey, and several on Jazzfanz were crazy for Singleton...even suggesting him at #12.

Ya maybe. And maybe even at the same spots.

But alas, it was the wizards and i will continue to lol at them for and use their enormous failure in that draft to make me feel better about the jazz missing on kahwi and drafting trey and what not.

Why are you even having this discussion with me though? Does upset you that I'm criticizing the wizards franchise?
Are your normally defensive about the decisions that the wizards gm makes?

No, I just htink it's dumb to say taht we cant complain about Jazz draft because the Wizards had a worse on.

No, I just htink it's dumb to say taht we cant complain about Jazz draft because the Wizards had a worse on.

You can still complain about the jazz drafts, I got no problem with that, and I can still harken back to the day when the wizards took vessley and singleton in the lottery and feel better about the jazz wiffs. Ya feel me?

If I recall, Locke was big on Jan Vesey, and several on Jazzfanz were crazy for Singleton...even suggesting him at #12.
I think ****ty college players do sometimes become decent NBA players, so I guess may be understandable, but I generally hate ****ty college players as prospects and will laugh at teams that take them, then laugh again when they bust in the NBA.