What's new

2011 draft.....

Duck Rodgers

Now that we are going to be participants......who's good? Who should we be looking at? Who have you guys seen? I've been slacking on my college basketball viewing this year, but I have seen enough of Derrick Williams at Arizona to know that he would be worth picking. He's a 4 though. Kemba Walker seems to get a lot of hype. I just became a lot more interested in this class. Youtube time.

Might as well sticky this one right now. I will be all a-shiver to see who we can get with the number 10-14 pick in the draft next year!

I think there's a guy the Jazz might have their eye on. Rhymes with Dimmer.

I usually love the draft and college bball, but this year the Jazz didn't look like they were keeping their pick. I haven't been paying attention, but now they may have two lottery pick (their own and Joizies)!

Depends on where we pick. Top 8 probably not, but after that we will see. If we get high enough could we take Irving to replace Williams? At this point a lot of the potential top 10 picks might stay in college. So it is really hard to say.

This draft class is weak. Let's trade Harris and this pick for Stephen Curry. Next year's draft is what I am excited about.

If the Jazz needed a power forward, this draft wouldn't be that bad. Unfortunately, the draft is short on difference makers on the wing, which is what the Jazz need. Gotta hope they get lucky in the lottery and land Kyrie Irving. Maybe Devin Harris + Memo + Millsap/AJ can land a starter on the wing.

Dude if they use a top 8 pick on Jimmer I WILL ****.

lol

LOL - the highest projection I've seen on him is 10.

BUT - that is assuming most of the big-name freshmen will leave early. If the lock-out looks likely many of these players will stay in college another year; bumping Jimmer up.

Scary stuff. I'm not sold on Jimmer at all. I see this kid as a service-able role player at best.

Or that Lithuanian kid is a legit 5?

Motiejunas or Valanciunas? Valanciunas shoots 70% from the field in Euroleague while scoring 14 ppg, and based on his youtube highlights, he definitely is a post player. He looks pretty good actually, nothing wrong with guys that take good shots. Though maybe not a top 10 guy, but Draftexpress has him at #3.

Motiejunas has a nice offensive back to the basket game, but looks like a more traditional European big.