What's new

2012 JazzFanz Championship

PICK THE BEST TEAM

• Total voters
Lol...I looked to see what team I was on and forgot I was once MoTown. I really need to stop using players as the basis for my names. They get traded (or suck) and then I'm forced to scramble for a new identity: KKsquared (Korver and Koufos), MoTown (Mo Williams), Glasseater (Millsap) and the old Core4, which no longer is really true. Gobert better be a Jazzman for LIFE!

Lol...I looked to see what team I was on and forgot I was once MoTown. I really need to stop using players as the basis for my names. They get traded (or suck) and then I'm forced to scramble for a new identity: KKsquared (Korver and Koufos), MoTown (Mo Williams), Glasseater (Millsap) and the old Core4, which no longer is really true. Gobert better be a Jazzman for LIFE!
Hahaha.. I didnt remember KKsquared.

Thats a funny one.

What does Jason say about changing your name almost every year?

Hahaha.. I didnt remember KKsquared.

Thats a funny one.

What does Jason say about changing your name almost every year?

To my defense, counting back to the old board, I've averaged about 1 1/2 years with each name (ironically, the length of my first marriage). What can I say...I get bored.

Jason doesn't say anything. Besides, I've ponied up the money to become a premium member. And I'm completely reformed. I went through a brief rebellious period and bothered the mods for a few months, but I haven't had an infarction in years. All colton needs to do is hear from me once every 1.5 years and make a minor change. I think he's ok with that.