What's new

2014-15 starting 5

Love this, but I'd start Burke at PG, not Burks. Burks is a SG that can play some point, not the other way around.

I copy pasted the orginal post,and didn't change the starters. This should be the original list which Burks will be our 6th man, spark on the bench for 30 min/g

1. Trey Burke / Alec Burks / 2nd round pick (Nate Walters - Leo Westermann)
2. Gordon Hayward / Alec Burks
3. Jabari Parker / DeMarre Carroll / Veteran SF
4. Enes Kanter / Jeremy Evans / 2nd round pick (Livio Jean Charles)
5. Derrick Favors / Willie Cauley-Stein (Giannis Adetokoubo)

We would have 2 French guys if we draft Leo Westermann and Livio Jean Charles.

umm, why do that when you could get veteran and championship experience? have you not been watching the jazz the last few years. haha, I would much rather have young talent with upside too.

I feel the same way.

lets see what vets we can sign to round out our bench & lets see how great the Jazz are at drafting talent .... then if it looks like we have a shot at the BIG PRIZE we have to hope that the Jazz will spend the bucks to keep them

It's been admitted before by a past coach and ownership that we were just tring to be a decent team in a small market .... I hope instead we can do what it takes to be a championship style team and break the 40year curse!

By whom? He is turning into a solid defender, don't worry. He locked up LMA last time, remember?

I think he is talking about the stretch 4's. Enes is a very large dude, and both he and Favors have big troubles guarding the stretch guys. I say, if this happens, we could have Jabari or Evans play the four, and they could do some decent damage on the defensive end on the smaller and stretch fours.