What's new

2014-15 starting 5

b_line

1. Alec Burks
2. Gordon Hayward
3. Jabari Parker
4. Enes Kanter
5. Derrick Favors

Bench: that over-zealous guy from every church ball game who falls down on every play and wears rec specs, and a bag of airline peanuts.

Championship?

1. Alec Burks
2. Gordon Hayward
3. Jabari Parker
4. Enes Kanter
5. Derrick Favors

Bench: that over-zealous guy from every church ball game who falls down on every play and wears rec specs, and a bag of airline peanuts.

Championship?

pipe dreams, i'd go crazy

1. Alec Burks / Trey Burke
2. Gordon Hayward / Alec Burks
3. Jabari Parker / DeMarre Carroll
4. Enes Kanter / Jeremy Evans
5. Derrick Favors / Willie Cauley-Stein (Giannis Adetokoubo)

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, Jabari would be nice but if you have a chance to draft Jabari then there is probably someone else available that might be even better for the Jazz long term.

Don't get me wrong, Jabari would be nice but if you have a chance to draft Jabari then there is probably someone else available that might be even better for the Jazz long term.

Better than Jabari? Uhh, what could be better long term for the jazz than Jabari? Don't they want to sell tickets? Even just the increase from his cousins in utah buying tickets and jerseys would be enough to draft him. Haha. Yeah there probably could be someone better, but I do think Jabari could be good, if he doesn't get too large.

Just jazzed everywhere. Best team ever. Probably need one more point guard and another big though. How about Francisco Elson and milt palacio/captain crunch?

Just jazzed everywhere. Best team ever. Probably need one more point guard and another big though. How about Francisco Elson and milt palacio/captain crunch?

I'd prefer 2nd round picks of the 2 drafts as PG and back up big. Maybe Nate Walters and Livio Jean Charles.

I'd prefer 2nd round picks of the 2 drafts as PG and back up big. Maybe Nate Walters and Livio Jean Charles.

umm, why do that when you could get veteran and championship experience? have you not been watching the jazz the last few years. haha, I would much rather have young talent with upside too.

*PG (draft)
Burks
*SF (trade)
Kanter
Favors

Hayward: 6th man
Evans
DMC
Marvin
*PG
*PF/C

Coach: Stand Van Gundy

That's four missing pieces. If veterans are not signed JAZZ FO will have so much cap space and flexibility to pull off some creative moves, e.g. moving up in the draft, trading for solid young role players even a star.

Love this, but I'd start Burke at PG, not Burks. Burks is a SG that can play some point, not the other way around.