What's new

2014 College Football

So we're back to that part where byu lost to 5 mid majors in one season...

#JakeHeaps4Heisman

#Pipeline
The conversation was about byu qb's.
No one said that byu was a good team last year after taysom got hurt.
Try to keep up uggs..... you are talking to yourself on this one

This is the post that started the conversation Fishdork...

#pipeline
Yep
Where he talks of having good qb's and being better than .500
Last year with taysom they didn't lose a game

Yep
Where he talks of having good qb's and being better than .500
Last year with taysom they didn't lose a game

They were well on their way to losing to Utah State when he got hurt. Maybe Byu comes back and wins that game if he stays healthy, but with how badly USU was exposing their secondary, I don't think so.

I'd love to see Taysom stay healthy this year against this schedule. He deserves some good luck when it comes to injuries. However, I still see only 7 wins with a healthy Hill.

They were well on their way to losing to Utah State when he got hurt. Maybe Byu comes back and wins that game if he stays healthy, but with how badly USU was exposing their secondary, I don't think so.
Yep, they might have lost that game.
Wish he didn't get hurt

They aren't going to be .500 any time soon as long as they have QBs, and the QB pipeline looks really good.

After reading this post, and taking a look at that pipeline, I take back what I said. While you guys are waiting for Hill to be 100% and for Mangum to get there for fall ball, you've resorted to having a QB who's eligibility expired after last season come in and take snaps this spring.

Obviously, your QB cup runneth over.

I'd love to see Taysom stay healthy this year against this schedule. He deserves some good luck when it comes to injuries. However, I still see only 7 wins with a healthy Hill.
Lol does BYU play usu this year, if yes... Does that player that keeps injuring him still play, or has he graduated. :)

BYU plays Missouri, who are probably better than any PAC12 team.

Lol. This is getting funny. Love your predictions. Love how a mediocre Big 12 team goes to the mighty SEC and wins their division repeatedly and now that mediocre Big 12 team is better than USC.

Maybe the SEC just isn't that good.