What's new

2014 *Current Players* NBA Fantasy Draft

I'm thinking that given the results, we're better off going with percentages instead of number of votes. I expected similar voting numbers for all the match ups. But I guess not.

Either way, Spy should make it through though right?

Either way, Spy should make it through though right?

Spy has 12 votes, while Cy has 9 so far. If we're going with number of votes, then Spy makes it. Otherwise Cy makes it (better percentage). Of course Cy can get three more votes from here till closing time, making this decision easier.

Spy has 12 votes, while Cy has 9 so far. If we're going with number of votes, then Spy makes it. Otherwise Cy makes it (better percentage). Of course Cy can get three more votes from here till closing time, making this decision easier.

OHh... in that case I'm leaning towards percentage... just seems more fair when total votes are uneven.

OHh... in that case I'm leaning towards percentage... just seems more fair when total votes are uneven.

I'll wait till the last second before making a decision. All we need is a couple more votes. You know the people around here better than me. Get them to vote. :p

I'll wait till the last second before making a decision. All we need is a couple more votes. You know the people around here better than me. Get them to vote. :p

Yeah in hindsight we probably should have done all 7 match-ups all at the same time. It was unexpected that the number of votes would drop this much between the x2 groups.

Dude. I need a little time to do my writeup. Today ain't it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt the write ups make much of a difference. If it makes you feel better, I won't include a write up either.

This is difficult because the difference in percentage between Spy and Cy is just over 1%, but I'm just going to go with Cy. I feel if more people had voted, Cy's percentage advantage would've held.