What's new

2014 Draft Combine

dwight 'only' had 35 1/2 inch vert at the combine.

but look 30 sec. dude can kiss the rim, and head touches the rim with other dunk. easily 38+ inch.

What?

McDermott recorded a higher vert than Griffin at the combine. I don't believe it.

tim tebow had 38.5 standing vert. better than anybody in this draft. matt leinart and andrew luck had 36 inch standing vert.

glenn robinson had the best standing vert with 36.5.

white boys can jump. some of them. but usually they aren't quick jumpers. watch wiggins. dude is like a kangaroo. even if wiggin may only have 40 inch vert, dude can jump 40 inch without breaking a sweat.

Somebody (NAOS) should write a song about my greatness.. edited by a panel of Obama and Coach Pops.

What happens if you try to rep peeks now? Will the Jazzfanz break?

Hasn't it been broken for a long time now... ever since the STG crew ****ed it all up??

And as for my rep........ Colton is a pansy. Totally. (And I'm srs, C)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D2c1nGXC_4&feature=youtu.be&t=1h32m4s

this play(1:32:04), Wiggins grabbing an offensive rebound after standing out of bounds is one of the best examples you can find of his athleticism

These were all posted yesterday:

2m3ir2f.jpg

rt401j.jpg

xrtrm.jpg

xep7o.jpg

Here is an easy way to compare all three of these guys:

28rcly1.jpg

Dante Exum's ¾-court sprint time was faster than Chris Paul's, Stephen Curry's and Damian Lillard.

Noah Vonleh has the biggest hands in the draft.

Zach LaVine is the only player to finish in the top-10 in every category (lane agility, shuttle run, ¾-court sprint, standing vert and max vert).

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];826127 said:
His backflips makes me wonder what his work ethic is like. Is he lazy and will let it get out of hand or does he have a serious motor and will work his butt off making his backflipping an asset?

Haha ur a funny knacker!!

I give credit of any draft related opinions I've ever had to peeks.

Except for measurements which are all from Fabtrademe.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Trashtalk

After watching the combine and seeing there is great talent deeper into the draft than normal. I have a question. Suppose we get the second overall pick, and, Orlando falls to number five. Would you trade #2 and #23 with Orlando for #5 and #12?

After watching the combine and seeing there is great talent deeper into the draft than normal. I have a question. Suppose we get the second overall pick, and, Orlando falls to number five. Would you trade #2 and #23 with Orlando for #5 and #12?

No. If Orlando fell to 4 then I would consider it but I wouldn't trade #23. It would have to be #4 and #12 for #2.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Trashtalk

I would do it.

I used to think that there was a big 3 in this draft seperate from the rest.
After the combine things have changed for me.

Now i think wiggins is number one by far.

I the rumors of parkers possible weight issues along with embiids back concerns and exums lack of playing against good competition plus his lackluster combine numbers..... in addition to randle measuring well and jumping well, vonlehs freakish measurements, gordon and smart both doing well at the combine.

I kinda feel there is wiggins and then a group of about 6 or 7 guys that are pretty equal in value

So i would rather get randle/exum/smart/gordon AND lavine.... than parker/embiid AND whoever is there at 23.

The flip side is that there might be a guy at 23 that will be very very good too. (Payne, mcdaniels)

Its a tough choice imo.

A few weeks ago i would have said hell no to the trade but now im leaning to yes