What's new

2014 NBA Playoffs: 1st Round

Considering Howard's free-agency decision, it'd be pretty funny if Rockets lost in the 1st round and Mavs won.

Totally (V)Vinsane...

I had the buzzer spoilered due to league pass delay. Wanted to look something up in the boxscore during the SA timeout. Then I saw the final result. Still a great shot. Didn't think that would happen. Great deception play.

Y'all actually need to get on Spurstalk.com

Best meltdown I've seen in months.

CheeryAlertEider.gif

Like I told everyone on Jazzfanz, GET CARTER!
DID YOU SEE VC!?
I also told you guys Dallas ain't get swept. Hell, they might even win this series from the looks of it!

spurs' biggest problem is that they have no answer to monta. this looks like the end of duncan era. even if they win this series, they will lose to somebody else.

Heat's gonna 3peat. sigh.

I actually like Memphis' chances if they make it out of the West. They've got a bruising front line, good perimeter defenders and a couple guys who can make shots. Zach Randolph would have to go off though.

I actually like Memphis' chances if they make it out of the West. They've got a bruising front line, good perimeter defenders and a couple guys who can make shots. Zach Randolph would have to go off though.

They match up well with the Heat, fo sho.

They can beat them up down low.. can put Tony Allen on LeBron...

But we're getting way ahead of ourselves.