What's new

2014 NBA Playoffs: 1st Round

I remember being down on Bradley Beal when he was in the draft.

I was so, so wrong. So wrong.

I had no opinion on beal in the draft and knew nothing about him.

I love beal now though. Best looking shot in the league..... and maybe the best looking shot ever. Perfect form, good quick release, everything perfectly squared up, nice follow through, great arch on the shot.

I would trade any of our guys just to have the opportunity to watch him stroke it in a jazz uniform

I love beal now though. Best looking shot in the league..... and maybe the best looking shot ever. Perfect form, good quick release, everything perfectly squared up, nice follow through, great arch on the shot.

I would trade any of our guys just to have the opportunity to watch him stroke it in a jazz uniform

He's always had beautiful form, but he shot 33% from 3 in college…which is why it annoyed me when everybody said he was such a great shooter.

I just wanted to admit that I was wrong. He really could be Ray Allen 2.0

dat fish fetish

Whom did Drummond remind you of when he was in college to like him that much?

I just thought he was the only other person after Davis with superstar potential.

Obviously it doesn't look like he'll be a top tier talent in the NBA, but I can see him making some All-Star teams.

I just thought he was the only other person after Davis with superstar potential.

Obviously it doesn't look like he'll be a top tier talent in the NBA, but I can see him making some All-Star teams.

Yeah but didn't you have a comparison in mind? Or saw in your inner eye the kind of plays he could do?
Because all I remember from his dx report is a lot of plays where he looks like he has no idea what he's actually doing and all his good moves look accidental.

Yeah but didn't you have a comparison in mind? Or saw in your inner eye the kind of plays he could do?
Because all I remember from his dx report is a lot of plays where he looks like he has no idea what he's actually doing and all his good moves look accidental.

Not really. I try not to get too caught up in comparisons. Even now I'm not sure if there's anyone he really reminds me of. His physical attributes are Dwight-esque... as is his rebounding ability.

Not really. I try not to get too caught up in comparisons. Even now I'm not sure if there's anyone he really reminds me of. His physical attributes are Dwight-esque... as is his rebounding ability.

Yeah in his plus abilities like his bounce, good size and mobility he reminded me of Dwight, but way less feel for the game. I was really puzzled about that but he has started to make good progress in the league.

Stephen Curry is a smooth operator. Jeebus. Absolutely unguardable.

****ing clippers... should've given blake the ball more.

at least there was plenty of TV time for Curry's mom

sonyacurry1.gif

harden's defense. wow. it's beyond awful.

he let a guy spin around him and he just stands there and watches him make uncontested 5ft jumper.

I'll put on a Jazz uniform and stroke it if you want bro. See PMs for pics.