2014 NBA Playoffs: 1st Round

Fabtrey

bron is like 'it's my league, old man'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZfIJEyWYTdE

BTP

Wait, Nene was suspended but not Butler?

Don't know if you've seen the pictures.

First of all I don't think what Nene did was suspension worthy. But he

a) bumped Butler on purpose after his own bucket. Butler responded by pushing him slightly back

b) Nene now goes front and hands out a slight headbutt, gives him a clap on the back of his head and palms both hands around his head, maybe chokes him a little

c) When they got seperated he forms a fist ready to throw a punch

d) Butler showed no body language that signaled that he planned to create more than a yelling match.

I'd say since no punches were thrown and it's a playoff series don't punish it with a suspension(In regular season it's a clear cut suspension) but I can see what the NBA is doing right there.
They see that a Bulls series with feisty physical play has some altercation potential and they try to disarm the situation before it starts.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I remember being down on Bradley Beal when he was in the draft.

I was so, so wrong. So wrong.

I had no opinion on beal in the draft and knew nothing about him.

I love beal now though. Best looking shot in the league..... and maybe the best looking shot ever. Perfect form, good quick release, everything perfectly squared up, nice follow through, great arch on the shot.

I would trade any of our guys just to have the opportunity to watch him stroke it in a jazz uniform

Hantlers

I love beal now though. Best looking shot in the league..... and maybe the best looking shot ever. Perfect form, good quick release, everything perfectly squared up, nice follow through, great arch on the shot.

I would trade any of our guys just to have the opportunity to watch him stroke it in a jazz uniform

He's always had beautiful form, but he shot 33% from 3 in college…which is why it annoyed me when everybody said he was such a great shooter.

I just wanted to admit that I was wrong. He really could be Ray Allen 2.0

spycam1

dat fish fetish

spycam1

Whom did Drummond remind you of when he was in college to like him that much?

I just thought he was the only other person after Davis with superstar potential.

Obviously it doesn't look like he'll be a top tier talent in the NBA, but I can see him making some All-Star teams.