What's new

2014 NBA Playoffs: 2nd Round

But look who was guarding him for much of the game -- probably the worst defender on the Nets team: Teletovic. Plus the Nets have no rim protector so LeBron can go inside at will. Would like to see what he'd do against Memphis or the Clips who could at least put up some resistance. The Nets truly suck; they have a team of has-beens, on their last legs. DWill is on the verge of becoming a backup, and he's not even 30 yet. What a disappointment. The Nets GM has his work cut out for him. I can't see them keeping that team together. It has so many mismatched pieces.

No rim protector? But they have KG!

Oh wait...

Dwill is such a waste. He is getting completed Clowned by Mario. J Slo must be loving this.

But look who was guarding him for much of the game -- probably the worst defender on the Nets team: Teletovic. Plus the Nets have no rim protector so LeBron can go inside at will. Would like to see what he'd do against Memphis or the Clips who could at least put up some resistance. The Nets truly suck; they have a team of has-beens, on their last legs. DWill is on the verge of becoming a backup, and he's not even 30 yet. What a disappointment. The Nets GM has his work cut out for him. I can't see them keeping that team together. It has so many mismatched pieces.

The nice thing about the NBA - everybody plays everybody else, so we don't have to wonder.

The last time he played the Clips - 31, 8 and 12 on 50%+ FGs. The last time he played Memphis - 37, 6 and 5 on 55%.

But look who was guarding him for much of the game -- probably the worst defender on the Nets team: Teletovic. Plus the Nets have no rim protector so LeBron can go inside at will. Would like to see what he'd do against Memphis or the Clips who could at least put up some resistance.

First off, pierce guarded lebron for most of the game.

As for your assumption that lebron is looking good simply because of his opponent...... he has been to the finals 5 times in his career. I dont think this nets team is the only team he has dominated.

He is the best player in the game.

The nice thing about the NBA - everybody plays everybody else, so we don't have to wonder.

The last time he played the Clips - 31, 8 and 12 on 50%+ FGs. The last time he played Memphis - 37, 6 and 5 on 55%.

Oh ya, and there is this too

Everyone does play everyone you are right. But it is not the same as seven game series. I want to see Lebron have to go thru Houston, Clippers and Thunder to reach the finals. Not the Bobcats, Nets and Wizards.

Unrelated question to everyone watchig the Spurs/Blazers series. I notice that Lillards ppg are trending up. How does he look?

I want to see Lebron have to go thru Houston, Clippers and Thunder

Didnt he already go through the thunder 2 years ago?

And the spurs are an elite team in the west, no?
Handled them last year

Everyone does play everyone you are right. But it is not the same as seven game series. I want to see Lebron have to go thru Houston, Clippers and Thunder to reach the finals. Not the Bobcats, Nets and Wizards.

Unrelated question to everyone watchig the Spurs/Blazers series. I notice that Lillards ppg are trending up. How does he look?

You too, are missing the larger point. Lebron has been in the league for 10 years, he's played in 150 playoff games against every type of opponent, defense and defender. He has dominated them all. To ask these questions, you treat him like he's a 20 year old rookie in his first playoffs. Lebron has been there, done that.

Now if your question is whether the Heat would go all the way in the West this year with their ****ty supporting cast, that is a legit question. But you know Lebron would bring it.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Handled them last year

....Lebron didn't go through the Spurs last year! The Spurs lost game 6 because they failed to secure a defensive rebound that was grabbed by Bosh (Duncan was not in the game at the time by the way) and threw it out to Ray Allen who canned an uncanny 3 pointer from the corner! A Spur guy grabs that rebound....or Allen misses that 3 pointer...and the Heat are looking to dethrone the Spurs, not the other way around!

....Lebron didn't go through the Spurs last year! The Spurs lost game 6 because they failed to secure a defensive rebound that was grabbed by Bosh (Duncan was not in the game at the time by the way) and threw it out to Ray Allen who canned an uncanny 3 pointer from the corner! A Spur guy grabs that rebound....or Allen misses that 3 pointer...and the Heat are looking to dethrone the Spurs, not the other way around!

Which team won that series again?

Haha

Butthurt is a strange thing

Handled them last year

Lost to the Mavs and the Spurs as well.

Edit: For the record I am not questioning Lebron's greatness. He is phenominal. Just would like to see him go against stiffer competition is all.

Lost to the Mavs and the Spurs as well.

Edit: For the record I am not questioning Lebron's greatness. He is phenominal. Just would like to see him go against stiffer competition is all.

Thats fair

First off, pierce guarded lebron for most of the game.

As for your assumption that lebron is looking good simply because of his opponent...... he has been to the finals 5 times in his career. I dont think this nets team is the only team he has dominated.

He is the best player in the game.

I think it's 4 times.

Spurs, Mavs, Thunder, Spurs

I think it's 4 times.

Spurs, Mavs, Thunder, Spurs

I thoughy he went twice in cleveland and 3 times in miami.

Lost both times with the cavs and once with miami.
And then back to back titles.

Maybe he only got to the finals once with cleveland?
I thought it was twice